“Excellent choice of sandwiches, huge portions, excellent prices”
Review of Moorish

Moorish
Ranked #21 of 231 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: International
Description: Italian American Inspired Deli Sandwiches. We make our products from scratch, which includes baking the bread we use. Our products are grilled to perfection and totally customisable with over 11 different salad items and sauces.
Reviewed August 1, 2018

A fantastic and imaginative menu particularly if you're a vegetarian and normally only get the choice of cheese or egg. The portions are generous and the prices are excellent, everything is made fresh to order so you will have to wait but it's worth it.

Date of visit: July 2018
calvin m, Owner at Moorish, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Thanks for your positive review. We really appreciate it!

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Bit pricey nower days but you pay for what you get always tasty and one sandwich will feed you for the day

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank treborgross
calvin m, Owner at Moorish, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Moorish is the most creative and best quality sandwich shop in town and for many miles around Lancaster too. A real hidden gem but one i hope people keep finding and can work their way through the amazing and varied, well written menu. Every time i read the menu it makes me smile and every time i open and tuck into my sandwich it makes me grin from one saucy ear to the other. Amazing choice, awesome selection of salad toppings and sauces. Keep it up guys and good on you for being constantly excellent.

Date of visit: February 2018
3  Thank Foodiesforfun
calvin m, Owner at Moorish, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Wow what a great review :) we appreciate you taking the time to let others know about Moorish. I hope you continue to enjoy the food selection here and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

I work part-time around the corner from Moorish so it's always a treat to be able to get my lunch from here. I love the layout of the menu which helps you plan according to your budget and also the veggie options are clearly marked. I like seeing the food being prepared so I know everything is fresh. I have a couple of favourites i.e. Tom Jones, Dean Moriarty. My colleague likes to get a salad box. There is something for everyone here.

Date of visit: March 2018
calvin m, Owner at Moorish, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Hi, Thank you for your kind review!! It really makes a difference knowing people appreciate the effort :)

Reviewed March 10, 2018

This place is perfection, you will want to tell everyone about it , amazing food, amazing selection, amazing decor , amazing staff , low prices.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Coban G
calvin m, Owner at Moorish, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Thank You for your kind review. We absolutely agree with you :)