“Lovely food”
Review of NICE Bar and Restaurant - CLOSED

NICE Bar and Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: NICE BAr and Restaurant is located within the heart of The Storey and is a hidden gem in Lancaster City Centre close to Lancaster Castle.NICE Restaurant serves Mediterranean fusion cuisine Wed-Sat 5-9pm. Eat, drink savour and relax in our stylish upmarket restaurant catering well for all dietary requirements including vegetarians, celiacs and vegans.
Heysham, null, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely food”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Not sure what to expect when I was first told that the Restaurant was inside the Storeys Institute on Meeting House Lane in Lancaster. The restaurant was booked by friends. I was really suprised when we got inside as the restaurant was really Nice, pardon the pun, Lovely atmosphere and fantastic food. Definately recommended.

• Visited November 2012

“It is better than nice at the storey”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Fab offer for two people. Gorgeous food in lovely setting. waiter Andrew was knowledgeable about the menu n coped amazingly well considering how busy it was. Food was delayed, wasn't a problem but got free bottle of wine, my meal came late but I got it free. Fab evening had by all, would definitely return. amaaaazing steak!!!!!!!

Lancaster
“Beautiful restaurant and great service”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stunning building, tasty food and really great service. Warm and cosy too with a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited February 2013
Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Meal”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Don't visit Lancaster very often so wasn't sure where to eat. Saw the reviews and booked a table for my mum and I. The meal was really lovely and my mum said it was the best steak she has ever had. The food is locally sourced which is great. Will definitely go back. Great service.

• Visited January 2013
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Frances & Neil Lancaster”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The first time we visited Nice was a sad occasion 12 months ago it was our friends Funeral. We did not know at that time we could eat in the Evening. Now after our 6th visit we think it is wonderful. Extensive Menu, Well Presented and Obliging Staff nothing is to much trouble for them. I usually dread my Husband asking for Steak when we go out but here at Nice I know it will be spot on for him. We have taken 3 friends with us on one occasion and they said they would all go again.

• Visited January 2013