“2nd visit amazing”
Review of Medusa

Medusa
Ranked #7 of 231 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our second visit to Medusa and we were not disappointed. We had the sharing platter for 4 and was as good if not better than last time. The staff appear to be a bit disorganised but does not reflect in the service we got. The manage/owner was very high profile and kept on checking we were OK. Entertainment was a belly dancer who threw some good moves and kept us entertained. It always amazes me how they make such a fuss if you are celebrating birthdays etc. All the staff come banging drums and pots and pans singing happy birthday. Superb atmosphere. Would highly recommend a meal here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As people have stated this place is a gem. It serves well priced, well cooked food. There is seating upstairs and downstairs and the staff are friendly and welcoming.

We came for Saturday lunch and it was very busy. Also there was an odd smoky ambience which came from the kitchen, so it did look a bit foggy in the restaurant at times. I hope there is airconditioning for when it might get hot (yes in Lancaster!)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited with family for the first time. Excellent service and great atmosphere. We shared the platter for 4 so got to try a variety of options and the food was unreal - so much food and great value for money - definitely recommend!! Will defo be going again soon with friends!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited on Sunday evening with family for Father’s Day meal. Staff were excellent as was the food and ambience. Will be returning soon - great to have something different in Lancaster that is so good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I were holidaying in the lake district when a fellow glamper recommended a Turkish restaurant in the town centre of Lancaster. As I was married to a Turkish man in my youth, I really did not fancy Turkish food in the UK. I thought to myself there is no way that this would be authentic traditional Turkish food. How wrong could one be!!
After a spot shopping I had truly worked up a substantial appetite. I was welcomed by a pleasant young man whom later I discovered was in fact the owner Bilgin.
He looked after my family and I attentively all evening. He explained the menu in great detail as some of us are picky eater and myself in fact a vegetarian. However we were all extremely pleased and pleasantly surprised by the quality and standard of the food. We ordered a sharing platter, lamb chops and vegetarian musakka . Absolutely out of this world!!!.
In fact I would visit Lancaster once again if only it was to return to this wonderful family restaurant. I noticed that the food hygiene rating was 5 star and I would like to congratulate them well earned achievement.
It's a must to visit this fabulous authentic Turkish restaurant.

1  Thank samg803