“Amazing food! Get the Platter!”
Review of Medusa

Medusa
Ranked #10 of 231 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited with family for the first time. Excellent service and great atmosphere. We shared the platter for 4 so got to try a variety of options and the food was unreal - so much food and great value for money - definitely recommend!! Will defo be going again soon with friends!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited on Sunday evening with family for Father’s Day meal. Staff were excellent as was the food and ambience. Will be returning soon - great to have something different in Lancaster that is so good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I were holidaying in the lake district when a fellow glamper recommended a Turkish restaurant in the town centre of Lancaster. As I was married to a Turkish man in my youth, I really did not fancy Turkish food in the UK. I thought to myself there is no way that this would be authentic traditional Turkish food. How wrong could one be!!
After a spot shopping I had truly worked up a substantial appetite. I was welcomed by a pleasant young man whom later I discovered was in fact the owner Bilgin.
He looked after my family and I attentively all evening. He explained the menu in great detail as some of us are picky eater and myself in fact a vegetarian. However we were all extremely pleased and pleasantly surprised by the quality and standard of the food. We ordered a sharing platter, lamb chops and vegetarian musakka . Absolutely out of this world!!!.
In fact I would visit Lancaster once again if only it was to return to this wonderful family restaurant. I noticed that the food hygiene rating was 5 star and I would like to congratulate them well earned achievement.
It's a must to visit this fabulous authentic Turkish restaurant.

1  Thank samg803
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Place is spotless clean and the food was great thanks for the boss Abdulla and his staff he is doing great job here.
belly dancing gives the Lancaster something different that the city needs... see you soon Medusa ❤️❤️

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019

Very lively and friendly service as well as respectful. We have gone there twice and will keep going back because we love the food and the large size of the plates! Our favourite is the Karniyarik and the Lamb Shish Kebab. Starters are also very nice, and for us, a must!

Date of visit: May 2019