“quick lunch with daughter”
Review of Medusa

Medusa
Ranked #10 of 230 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed May 17, 2019

We stopped by and had a lovely lunch, the waiting staff were excellent and the meal was very good, We both ordered chicken skewers. The meat was lovely and the salads offered and the rice and bread were delicious, The cucumber dip was lovely but I don't recall the turkish name for it.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

We were heading home from Carnforth and stopped off in Lancaster for a mooch around and were hungry and decided on here purely by chance.
It doesn't look anything too special from outside, not sure if this was because it was day time and bank holiday so busy outside or not but who knows.
The point is the food was excellent, cannot fault it one tiny bit, both of us were more than satisfied with out meals. Sooo reasonably priced aswell for the lumch menu, especially considering the quality! I would definitely go back there, no problem at all. Theh serve alcohol too so it's ideal for a quick pitstop or for a really good sit down proper meal for a date or a catch up!
Definitely give this a try!

1  Thank whitworg
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Visited here for a date. The food was delicious and the service was fast and friendly.

While Medusa is a Turkish restaurant it also has a good variety of Mediterranean food on offer.

The only complaint I have is that when you order the tzatziki it comes with 2 tiny mouthfuls of bread. Seems silly to serve a large plate of dip with nothing to eat it with. The staff did happily give us a basket of bread but this really should of came with the food. Other than that I’d really recommend the place and go back

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Loved it! Abdullah and staff are so friendly and welcoming. Great food, music and atmosphere. Look forward to returning soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

To be honest not a place I’d normally go but my friend recommended it and I’m glad she did! We pushed the boat out and went for 3 courses, starter of feta and spinach, followed by teriyaki chicken, both excellent but the highlight for me was the baklava - I would go back just for that alone.

Date of visit: April 2019