“Well cooked healthy food”
Review of Replenish Kitchen

Replenish Kitchen
Ranked #105 of 231 Restaurants in Lancaster
Description: Located in the beautiful surroundings of 3-1-5 Health Club, Lancaster. Replenish Kitchen is the newest edition to the healthy eating market. Our café is open daily from 7am Monday to Friday and from 9am on Saturday and Sundays. We offer a wide range of food, snacks, shakes, smoothies, coffees, supplements, prepared meals and much more. Served by passionate and knowledgeable staff in a friendly and welcoming environment. We are a business within a business and as such are open to non-members as well as those who are 3-1-5 regulars.
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

I subscribed to the 2 day taster meals to lose. Maintain and gain are also available.
Good value and tasty convenient way if staying on track.
Would recommend

Date of visit: May 2019
TomW5116, Owner at Replenish Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Hi Mandy

Thanks for your review. So glad you enjoyed the meal!

Have a great day

Tom

Reviewed April 25, 2019

I have visited this cafe almost every week for the last three years after bringing my children to swimming lessons at the gym. During this time the food and service has got better and better and I look forward to the new, tasty and healthy meals on offer every week. Hannah has been tirelessly looking after us during all of this time, with excellent friendly and personal service, especially as my daughter has a dairy allergy which can feel like hard work in some cafes (not here!) Thank you to the whole team at Replenish!!

Date of visit: April 2019
TomW5116, Owner at Replenish Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear Chris

Thank you for the very kind review. We are all delighted that you enjoy eating with Replenish each week and can't wait to see you again.

I have passed on your kind words to Hannah also

Have great weekend

Tom

Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

I regularly visit here after being in the gym, I must say, the place always exceeds my expectations. It is always clean, busy and the food is healthy, fresh and very tasty!

The staff (especially Hannah, the blonde haired younger lady) are very friendly, catering for the needs of all ages and abilities. Even when the place is rush off it’s feet, they are very attentive and caring.

Offering meal preps makes it a lot easier to ‘click and collect’ food and meals, than it is to cook for yourself, something that is very unique and popular. I would highly recommend looking into this as it can save you a lot of time, effort and money!

Although based in a gym the cafe is it also open to the public. And if you are passing by, just drop in to grab a drink or a bite to eat!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Brilliant company. Amazing food! And the service is also. Amazing. Nothing seems too much trouble. And they go above and beyond! Thank you

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

I've heard this is now being run by the owner of The Borough in Lancaster so there are reasonable high expectations. The cafe is part of 3-1-5 Health Centre and I assume is members only.

The food is very good, healthy and everything comes with the take away option and at a good price. The menu is small but as this is a cafe in a gym I wouldn't ask for more. As a member and regular user of the gym I think this is a great little extra and would encourage people to use it so we don't loose it.

The Peanut Butter Nutter is a personal favourite smoothie.

Date of visit: October 2017