“Get in my mouth”
Review of Golden Jade

Golden Jade
Ranked #36 of 231 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

I like to eat chicken chow mein and when I did from here, it was lovely. The lady who took my order was beautiful and said that I could cuddle her at the end ; which I did.
They also do home delivery of food, and the sweet and sour was also nice.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Maximumterry

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere and good service.I would recommend booking prior to your visit as the restaurant is quite small and cannot cater for lots of large groups.
The buffet for £14.95 is great value for money everything is cooked fresh and you can order upto 5 dishes at a time.
The food is tasty and there are lots of dishes to choose from, I tend to choose lots of starters and not have a main course.
I would recommend the prawn toast, butterfly prawns and the chicken and sweetcorn soup.
I have had the beef curry in the past and that was also lovely.
Service can be hit and miss as they are sometimes very busy with the takeaway/delivery side if the business.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank lambchops2015
Reviewed April 7, 2019

Delicious Chinese food - including great mock meat options for veggies out there. Friendly and helpful staff.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank richieeeee
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

We ordered a take away from here, food and service were both friendly and quick. Would order again, delicious food.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank jwinder1991
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

After our regular chinese restaurant seems to of closed down we tried here on recommendations and we wnt be going back to the other restaurant again even if reopens

Restaurant was very clean and tidy and welcoming. The lady serving was very attentive and always had a smile.

We chose the all you can eat buffet and for the price the food was very good value. All fresh, well cooked, not greasy at all. Service was quick. The duck in plum sauce was to die for.

We have definatly found our new favourite chinese restaurant and can't wait to visit again.

Date of visit: February 2019