“Really Authentic Chinese Food - Hao Chi!!”
Review of Aroma Chef Limited

Aroma Chef Limited
Ranked #83 of 231 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed June 1, 2019

Nice smallish Chinese restaurant in the town square , serves really authentic real Chinese dishes. You can tell that its authentic by the fact its always full of Chinese students. The food is all fresh , the staff very friendly and efficient . Great ambience , noisy but fun!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 30, 2019

I've been here several times now, at lunchtime and always ordered from the Chinese menu (which you have to ask for). The food is great. Really good, although not cheap, and that's fine by me for the quality.
The service is varies from frankly, and I suspect purposely, rude to friendly and helpful. Last summer i went in on a very hot day and was greeted by a lovely smile and a glass of cold water. First class. They do takeaway, and couple of months ago I went in to ask if they have a takeaway menu and was met with just the word 'No' and a scowl at which point she turned away and resumed her conversation with the other waitress. I've also been abruptly told 'there's no room' when there clearly was (maybe because I'm a solo diner and they were feeling optimistic).

But they'll have to try harder than that to keep me from eating there, because the food is very, very good.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

We had good food but two meals and two cokes cost £26 ! I won’t go back at those prices. Kinda got the feeling we were a bit ripped off .

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Restaurant cold. Small portions. Waitress doesn't try and understand English. Meals come out at different times. Over priced. Go to noodle bar on common garden street instead. Seriously don't bother.

1  Thank Helen H
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

I visited Aroma Chef with a work friend today for an early dinner. I had the crispy chicken in plum sauce, and we shared some pak choi with garlic, and some pepper and chilli squid. The food was beautiful, the service was great and reasonably priced menu. I think this will become a regular spot for me!