“Nothing is too much trouble”
Review of Paprika Club

Paprika Club
Ranked #59 of 271 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Not just the best in Leamington, The best for miles around. Comfortable ambience, Great menue with a number of unique dishes as well as the old favourites. The staff are very effeciant and nothing nis too much trouble. A good night guaranteed

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is just round the corner from where I live and I have had takeaway and sat in for food. Staff are very friendly and prepared to go the extra mile (e.g. giving us samples of mango lassis as an extra because the person I was with mentioned it!). Food is great value, and in my opinion tastes great. I tend to order a medium curry with naan and a side of pakoras (total cost about £10-12) and I have enjoyed it every time, and would certainly go back!

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

tried Paprika Club for a takeaway after reading such good reviews on here ! Well I must be from another planet because sorry to say I thought it was awful! the staff are attentive and friendly, from the moment you step foot over the front door to the time you leave and they hold the door open for you, so 5* for the staff! We ordered 2 different curries, both looked like cat food and both tasted the same as each other, which was bland and quite frankly a weird consistency compared to curries from other excellent restaurants. The rice was tasteless like it had no seasoning. The only thing I will recommend is the Naan bread with onion, pepper and coriander which was nice.

1  Thank RaciT
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My partner and i had an amazing meal on our visit to Leamington Spa. From the moment we walked through the door the we just didnt want the night to end. Outstanding service, very informative and helpful waiters - nothing was ever too much. Speedy service followed by what has to be the best meal at a restaurant either of us have had. The little touches at the end with fruit, flannels and sweets were just the most perfect finishing touches. Oh and the toilets were outstanding!! Will definately drive the 60plus miles to come again.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

As the title suggests this is one of my favourites in the UK. Great tasting authentic Indian food at very reasonable prices. Excellent service, good choice in drinks and reasonable desserts. It's a must for any curry lover.