Tripadvisor
Leamington Spa

“Worst food and service I’ve ever experienced!”

Bedford Street Bar Jazz & Eatery
Ranked #89 of 265 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: European
Description: We have designed something really special here at Bedford Street that is unique to Leamington Spa. In a climate that is overly suffocated by large-branded operations we’ve concentrated on what’s most important. Good value fresh original food, an amazing wine and drinks list, sensational live music, having fun and creating memories. Bedford Street is your one stop destination for food, drink and live music!
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I very rarely take the opportunity to leave reviews unless I’m overwhelmed at how great or how rubbish an experience was. Unfortunately, we chose this establishment for our Christmas ‘do’. Let’s start with the positives; the band and music was great! That’s it. The food was overcooked, dry and tasteless, the doorman was sleazy, the manager was pure rude, for example, he served a vegetarian the vegetarian option with a pig in blanket on the side. I made him aware and he thought it appropriate to challenge me in front of my colleagues by asking ‘did you stipulate you were vegetarian when ordering the nut roast’ ?!??! It’s the vegetarian option! The bar didn’t serve cocktails and you had to go to a different place. Overall super bad experience. Raised my concerns to the owner who promised me a refund and guess what, I’m still waiting.....! Avoid this place!

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (265)

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

We visited the igloo for a family venue which was even better than we expected!
If you want something special but a little different to meet with friends or family or both then I would definitely recommend this venue

Reviewed December 29, 2019

Meeting up with family is always special , but doing it in an igloo was So so magical !
Warm , spacious, beautifully lit , with our own speaker to play tunes - complete with fur capes and fleecy blankets to wrap in - what a fabulous experience!
Service via a call button and bonus of buy an adult meal get a child’s free meant all our bellies and purses were content !
An incredibly special experience that we will definitely be repeating

Reviewed December 23, 2019

Visited here with friends and not disappointed. Band were great and staff were super. Really efficient. Good to see an old face back again too! Great night out, thank you!

Reviewed December 23, 2019

just wanted to say a big thank you for our amazing works Christmas party. It was the best. The food was amazing, the pod was fantastic