“Pretty good for a chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Strada - Leamington Spa - CLOSED

Strada - Leamington Spa
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Pretty good for a chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I am not a fan of restaurant chains, so this turned out to be a pleasant surprise. My wife and I went for Saturday lunch. The food was surprisingly good, it was cooked and seasoned to perfection. The service was excellent and the decor was a lot more restrained and tasteful than most restaurant chains.

• Visited April 2014

Reading, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Impromptu tesco clubcard voucher treat. Much appreciated. We will be making the pork dish at home - my husband has been raving about the mash! We all ate up. My daughters were well happy and my risotto was really tasty. We will go back.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Southden
uk
“Happy Family Outing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have been to Strada twice over the last 2 months and I have had a really positive experience. The staff have been accommodating, friendly and attentive on both recent visits. It makes having a family lunch with my 2 year old really relaxed and stress free - so enjoyable all round.
The food has been consistently good. It's a decent chain restaurant that I think is good for families. Being able to use the Tesco boost vouchers is also a real bonus as makes it an affordable treat. I will be going back as I have no complaints.

• Visited March 2014
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“Not Too Good Today”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Pleasant, friendly and efficient staff. Place gets very crowded and the food, I am afraid to say, isn't the best. I had a pasta dish with a very watery sauce which was devoid of any flavour. Perhaps it was a one off, as I've eaten here in the past and it's always been quite good, so am prepared to forgive them. It's nice to sit outside on a sunny, warm day or evening with a glass of something cold.

• Visited February 2014
Bedale, United Kingdom
“Not nice!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

After a busy day thought it would be a safe bet to eat here. Service was good but the food was awful. Chargrilled Chicken salad. Slithers of tasteless chicken with a few leaves & crushed, stale croutons. My hubby had a pasta dish with a very watery sauce. Expensive for what it was. Starters we had weren't much better. Really disappointed with the quality of the food.

Visited January 2014