“Good food reasonable prices”
Review of Strada - Leamington Spa - CLOSED

Strada - Leamington Spa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We all enjoyed our food, large portions, good value and good quality.
For a chain it was high quality. Staff were very friendly and it made for an enjoyable eveining. Couldn`t really fault it.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

A second visit induces me to up the score to a 4. Excellent fresh salads much better than my previous visit, bread included with the salad and no automatic service charge (unless I missed it on the bill!). I would go again.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Friendly and efficient waiters. Typical Italian menu. Small portions. Quite expensive for what you get. Wasn't particularly impressed with my risotto which I found bland and tasteless. The portion size was also quite small. Looked over to my right and the party there had mostly ordered pizzas and I was left wishing I'd ordered one of those instead. They were large, looked freshly produced and very nice. If I eat here again, I'll definitely go for the pizza.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Had main course and a pot of green tea. Good quality food, nicely presented and served by friendly, unobtrusive staff.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Amazing. The food was really fresh and the staff where helpful and friendly but not over the top. The pizza was very large and everything was piping hot. The rosemary garlic bread is lovely. It was a Sunday evening so quite quiet which is just how we like it, but excellent service. Defiantly the best chain resturant we have eaten in. We have eaten in this branch about half a dozen times and every time we go it seems to get better. I can't belive I'm saying that as normally with a chain they always seem to go down hill. We have also eaten in Oxford and Milton Keynes Strada which are not as good, but still not bad. Also it came to £34, one starter, garlic bread, two pizzas, tea and coffee and wine and mineral water. Pretty good I think!