“Service & quality typical of Cafe Rouge”
Review of Cafe Rouge

Cafe Rouge
Ranked #94 of 270 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located right in the heart of town on busy Regent Street, just outside the Royal Priors shopping Centre, boasting great features such as our very own Rouge bicycle, private dining rooms, feature walls, and cinema style seating, we're the perfect place to while away the afternoons. Come and discover our brand new "Chocolate room" which can seat up to 12 guests or our "Champagne room" for 8, and make your celebration that extra bit special. The best bit is, there's no hire charge for either room. Or, if you fancy dining al fresco, we've got a great outdoor terrace that can seat up to 24 guests.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I liked this branch and have been to quite a few now. Food was excellent (recommend the duck) as was the service. Not happy that there was no draught beers as in larger Café Rouge restaurants! Our experience was slightly marred by the dog that continued to bark - it was with it's owner seated outside (seated area close to doors). My advice, sit well away from this area.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I loved it! Not that pricey! Has toilets outdoor seating. Only criticism is the toilet is upstairs not ideal for the disabled. Lovely staff and a friendly air!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I frequent this restaurant often and always marvel at the excellent customer service. The waiting staff are warm, friendly, efficient, professional and make every dining experience a memorable one. The menu has recently been revamped and the Poulet Breton is delicious. If you want reliable good food and good service Café Rouge is a must.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

A pleasant lunch served by happy, efficient staff. Fish cakes were good but disappointed with portion size of the halibut - two tiny fillets and some fried for £14. Overpriced. Would have been nice to have been offered a plate of vegetables rather than fries too. It's a chain, I guess I shouldn't expect too much and it's not French either despite the faux French atmosphere.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

It is possible to dine just outside, on the edge of the Royal Priors shopping centre , which we did. It was quiet and no reservation was necessary. My wife had a decent oatmeal coated fishcake, though it was a bit dry and I had a steak which was very good. The staff were outstandingly pleasant and helpful especially in helping me make the most of the voucher which Cafe Rouge had sent me for my birthday. .Prices for food and drink were reasonable. Some sides/extras carry charges eg sauces for steaks though this is common.
The interior had music though not intrusive and overall it seemed relaxing, although this was on a Monday evening. It can be much busier. Toilets quite distant from the dining area , up rather steep stairs.
As a town centre restaurant, on the corner of Regent Street and Satchwell Court, parking is available on street, mostly not free, and in car parks.