“Pleasant eating experience without a wow”
Review of Cafe Rouge

Cafe Rouge
Ranked #88 of 267 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located right in the heart of town on busy Regent Street, just outside the Royal Priors shopping Centre, boasting great features such as our very own Rouge bicycle, private dining rooms, feature walls, and cinema style seating, we're the perfect place to while away the afternoons. Come and discover our brand new "Chocolate room" which can seat up to 12 guests or our "Champagne room" for 8, and make your celebration that extra bit special. The best bit is, there's no hire charge for either room. Or, if you fancy dining al fresco, we've got a great outdoor terrace that can seat up to 24 guests.
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The restaurant was fairly busy when we went but the friendliness of the staff and the promptness of service were both good. My wife started with chicken liver pâté which she enjoyed (good rather than spectacular). I had the French onion soup which was spectacular rather than good (but needed to be at 40p per spoonful). For the main course my wife had mushroom filled panzerotti (mushroom filled pasta) which she thought was very good. I had an aubergine gratin which was a little disappointing having been 'over-gratinated'! It was a little crunchy around the edges. Add a bottle of Pinot Noir - very nice but a little overpriced at £20 and the whole meal came to £60. Generally the food and service was good but without too many WOW factors. I exempt the soup from this which was good enough to move rating from a 3 to a 4!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Visited here with work recently. The service was quick but pleasant.
The food was lovely, as expected from a chain restaurant. fairly good value for money.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We went in late Sunday morning like 11.50 and asked for breakfast not a problem taken to a table. My friend orded the Pastry Basket and i ordered the Croque Madame and i can tell you my Croque Madame was as good as having one in France, Loverly staff good service very clean and great food and most of all a great welcome.

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Went here with a voucher from their website for 30 percent off the bill. We both had mussels which were delicious!!! The young lady who served us was very welcoming friendly and attentive. Would recommend.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I always go to Cafe Rouge when shopping in Leamington. The staff are friendly and service usually quick. Whether eating alone or with friends I always enjoy my food here. Often it will be a plate of pate and toast washed down with a very nice red wine.