“Our Haunt”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Our Haunt”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We've been going here quite regularly this year. The food is cheap (even cheaper for students which is great!), but it's also really tasty, too. The service is good too - and genuine, which is always refreshing!

• Visited January 2013

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“mr bobby”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I have been to the restaurant on many occassions over the last 8 years(nearly every week), with several family members and friends, and i cannot speak highly enough of the quality that this establishment serves their customers.The main reason that I /we return to this restaurant for eat in or take away fayre is for the high quality of traditional indian food which they serve, and always with a smile. Highly recommended if you would like to taste the best Indian food in Leamington Spa bar none !!!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Jayne G
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Best Indian in Leam!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I booked a table for 20 people for my 21st birthday. The decor is very nice in this restaurant, chandeliers etc. Considering it was such a large party I was surprised how quick the service was; the food all came out together, everything was delicious, the price was reasonable and everyone had a great time! The staff were efficient and very, very friendly - they even gave me a free bottle of white wine as a birthday present! Would definitely have a party here again. Added bonus... all of my guests could bring their own alcohol!

• Visited November 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Best curry house in Leamington by a mile”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The service is fantastic - nothing is too much trouble.

The food itself is brilliant, and very reasonably priced.

• Visited September 2012
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Proper traditional Indian restaurant !!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Had a first visit yesterday with misses to King Baba's. Just looking from the outside you can see it has that traditional Indian restaurant feel to it, which you don't get very often any more.

Walking inside, the same feeling strikes you again, with the decor, music and lighting. All very good which adds to the atmosphere, even though it was quiet on a Sunday evening.

The gentleman who served me was very polite and helpful, he bought me over a bottle of Cobra instead of a pint, which he was very sorry about and gave me the bottle on the house - good start - and it got even better when i tasted the Cobra draft - perfect pint.

Poppadoms and chutneys were average, my starter (Skeek Kebab) was delicious!!!!!!!

For our mains we had Chicken Madras for me, and Chicken Jaipuri for the GF. Both very nice the Madras was very hot though, beware! The rice and Naan was fresh and perfect also.

The price seemed quite expensive, but we did have quite a few drinks which got added to the bill, but overall a very good Indian and would go again in the near future.

PS he also gave the misses a free glass of Red Wine. top bloke!

• Visited July 2012