“Morning Coffee”

Bandstand Tea Rooms
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
warwick
“Morning Coffee”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Visited with friends for a morning coffee - we all had cappucinos which were beautiful - best I have ever had. Service was friendly and quick. Prices very reasonable for a specialist tea shop - will definetely be going back again and will almost certainly eat there on my next visit. The bread is artisan and the cakes home made. Scones are huge and they do a gluten free range too. The decor is gorgeous - vintage and real bone china cups and saucers. The attention to detail by the owners is amazing. Cannot praise it enough!

5 Thank mollymcdonnell

Kenilworth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic place!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The cakes were delicious and the tea was just as tea ought to taste - perfect. We were even advised on how long to brew the tea for prior to tasting. Very friendly service and great location overlooking the park.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank Julia162
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Cheesecake to die for!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have visited this wonderfully quaint cafe three times and have not once been disappointed. It is very tastefully decorated in vintage style and the staff who served us were very friendly and helpful. I have had a delicious toasted panini with roasted peppers which in my opinion was very good value, banana cake and the most moreish raspberry cheesecake I have ever tasted. I hope to go again very soon and would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank Judith C
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Delicious Cakes.”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

A lovely cafe with a beautiful view. I ordered a Yorkshire tea, a slice of Victoria Sponge and an apple juice. I could not fault anything about this cafe which I understand has only been open a couple of months. The decor is so refreshing - so different to anything else in the town. I forgot to use the tea stainer but will remember next time. Reasonably priced menu. I can't wait to try the sandwiches (The people on the table opposite had something which looked nice ... i should have asked them what they ordered ). The staff were friendly, quick and left you alone to enjoy! As I had absolutely no cash on me, having paid by card, I didn't leave a tip which was well deserved.
P.s. if you like homemade cakes, this is definitely the place to go!

5 Thank Lady-lynn37
Worcester, United Kingdom
“A lovely little place”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Popped in for tea and cake and was very impressed with the service and the quality. Lovely decor, extremely clean and tidy. Would certainly return.

5 Thank happycamperette007