“50s diner we've been waiting for!”
Review of Spangles American Diner - CLOSED

Spangles American Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“50s diner we've been waiting for!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Spangles Diner is a real one off, great 50s vibes from the decor, music, uniforms and shakes. The diner is so handy being in the centre of the Priors, its nice to see a little independent do so well!

Every time I walk past there is something going on, never misses a season for events. I can imagine kiddies love it and its good place for families to occupy the babbies! The menu is friendly, its nice to over-indulge in at least one of the advanced American shakes. Food is good, real chilli - nice to see its well prepared food, even though its taking on the American values!

Thank you Spangles been 3 times now, and each time I've had a good experience
x

• Visited September 2013

“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a Tuesday afternoon as I was in the Shopping Centre. I had a milkshake made from mint aeros and it was delicious!!

There was however so much more I could have had from cake to hot dogs and burgers.

They also have a selection of imported American sweets and good for sale and I know that they will be opening a shop selling more items later in the year.

If you're in the area then Spangles is well worth a visit.

1 Thank travelling_thistle
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty food, service with a smile, and a strawberry milkshake to die for!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I've been here four times now, and I'm pleased to say that it has been consistently good every time. One of the reasons why I didn't write a review following my first visit is because I wanted to see whether they could maintain the high standards ... and they have! The hot dogs are authentic, meaty, tasty, and very filling, and I also tried a burger two weeks ago, I enjoyed that too! I've tried four different milkshakes from the extensive menu, but the strawberry one that I had this afternoon was outstanding, in fact, there's every chance that I will be back for another one before the week is out! I do need to mention the music. I love music, and I like the selection that is played here, it all adds to the experience, however, occasionally it is just a little bit too loud. That's a minor gripe, and if you are ever in Royal Leamington Spa then I would heartily recommend that you pay Spangles a visit, you won't be disappointed!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mackem65
warwickshire
“Family Treat”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I took my children here for an afternoon treat. It was fab !!! The service was brilliant and the food was really good. Leamington really needed a place to take kids, they loved it.

Prices were reasonable too. I would highly recommend a visit.

I sincerely hope the Diner does well and stays in Leamington.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank littlestar0406
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing, amazing, amazing!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This American diner isn' what you would expect to see on the top floor of the Royal Priors shopping Centre. However, you are greeted with cracking music that people of all generations can enjoy. Couple that with some great customer service and you're really onto a winner before you have even had anything. For such a small establishment it delivers on both choice and taste. I would highly advise to try the Chillie and Cheese Dog, after having many of these in USA, this is definitely a good substitution. Service is very quick and the staff can't do enough for you. The vast choice you have on drinksbis what really makes me want to go back. I want to try them all! The Ice Cream Milkshakes are truly delicious, though i did have one once made with Strawberry instead of Vanilla ice cream - very stranfe taste. That is the only negative I have found and it was truly a one off. Love the place, love the staff. I'm sure you will too.