“Lovely”

Blueberry Hill Patisserie
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I love going to this place to stare in awe at the amazing cakes around me. The food is amazing. Staff are lovely and food tastes wonderful. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Emma R

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Cafe service is quick and friendly - and serving staff seem to actually know about the food on offer. Cakes, coffee and snakes are all delicious and all made by the shop itself. Everything is fresh. Special orders are not a problem. And the celebration cakes (for birthdays etc) are out of this world. They look amazing and really do taste as good as they look. If you need a cake for a special occasion, these guys are the best. But they are also brilliant if you just want a tasty lunch or just a cake with a cup of coffee. Easily our favourite cafe in Leamington.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

My friend and I have just returned from a visit here after the patisserie we wanted to go to was closed. We went with two toddlers. The atmosphere wasn't very welcoming and the blonde lady who served us was not exactly oozing friendliness. There were only two other customers there and our toddlers were quietly playing in a corner, in full view of us, yet the lady- I'm assuming the owner, gave us annoyed glances throughout our whole stay! She kept peering over at them every time they made a sound. They had no high chairs either which should have been an indication to us that kids are not welcome! The coffee and cake was overpriced and average- I can bake better myself. Avoid unless you're over the age of 60.

2  Thank Anni345
Nina-Sarah, Owner at Blueberry Hill Patisserie, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for your review, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your visit. I'm guessing that you are the two ladies who came in on Monday afternoon? I do appreciate your comment on high chairs and will be ordering some shortly. It was however, your decision your to sit your toddlers on the doormat, in front of the door, next to the fire extinguisher, at the bottom of the stairs in our Patisserie, and they did indeed play happily there. It wasn't until they started screaming that our shop manager got concerned. She has 7 years Nursery Management experience and is a qualified paediatric first-aider so she got worried. She did try to get your attention about it. I too heard the screams in my workroom upstairs so came down to see if everyone was ok. I jumped over your little girl sat at the foot of the stairs and you got out of your chair to come around the corner to check on her. I regret having to write this response because we absolutely love children in our shop and we have many as very loyal customers - however it is not our responsibility to supervise or parent them.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

well what can I say blueberry hill is definitely a home from home establishment . I went for the first time with my good friend on tues the 18th feb and I thoroughly enjoyed it. coffee superb food beautiful I asked for certain items not to be added to my order no problem at all in having exactly what I asked for. I am no longer a "Blueberry hill" virgin I am so looking forward to the next time. fabalicious girls .xx

4  Thank Alyson M
Nina-Sarah, Owner at Blueberry Hill Patisserie, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for your high scores, we are really pleased that you enjoyed your first visit to Blueberry Hill. We hope you will come back soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

On reading a couple of reviews on here about the 'frosty service' I think the reviewers went to the wrong place!!! I frequent here often for coffee , coffee and cake or a lovely lunch and I think the reviewers wrote on the wrong place. There are many coffee shops in Leamington with bad service and this certainly isn't one of them. You are always greeted with a smile and great service. I took a friend here today for lunch and when we were choosing our lunch we wanted something slightly off menu which was no trouble at all. The lunch was , as always , delicious I had a toasted Brie and fig jam and my friend had a turkey toastie. Whilst in there we witnessed a customer being very rude to a member of staff who dealt with it in a calm professional manner , I may not have been so calm had she spoken to me in such a way!!!! Well done Blueberry Hill and thank you for another delicious lunch I will be back again and again. If you haven't been ignore the three rude people on here and go with the dozens of good reviews , well worth a visit.

4  Thank rachel6040