“What a lovely discovery in the centre of Leamington Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blueberry Hill Patisserie - CLOSED

Blueberry Hill Patisserie
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“What a lovely discovery in the centre of Leamington Spa”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Fantastic coffee, lovely treacle tart and a slice of the nicest homemade sponge cake to celebrate the Blueberry Hill's birthday!

We have been to many similar cafes and there are plenty more in Leamington but this is by far the best, not least because the quality of the homemade cake was truly fantastic.

Really would recommend for a spot of lunch or an afternoon 'pick me up' - really glad we stumbled across this beautiful little place!

1 Thank CSnookes

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Perfect birthday cake”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

They made the best birthday cake for me based on a picture I found on the Internet, tasted fab and went down a treat at my 80s themed 30th birthday party.

They also made a boxing gloves birthday cake for my husbands 40th a few years previous, when I dig out pictures of that one I will upload it as well!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Rebecca P
Ilminster, United Kingdom
“Absolute gem of a place!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I thoroughly reccomend this place to everyone! The staff were warm and welcoming (rare these days) and the cakes are just delightful, it was so hard to choose which ones to have. We did pick in the end and share and if we were not watching our weight would of quite happily taken several home for later.

A must visit if ever you are in the area.

2 Thank Fran2308
“Fab coffee , great cakes”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Wow what can I say , coffee was one of the best I've had In a long time , cakes r to die for , and more then generous in size , staff very friendly and survive was very quick

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Tammy S
London
“Yummy cakes”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have had the benefit of enjoying cakes from Blueberry Hill Patisserie on a number of occasions. They are always of the highest quality and simply yummy. Just have to work off the excess at the gym but I cannot resist! Give them a go .. you will not regret it.

2 Thank HinaP