“Reasonable lunch”
Review of The Copper Pot

The Copper Pot
Ranked #154 of 265 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Visited with two friends. Typical pub chain but the service was good and friendly. The food was fresh and inexpensive. We were lucky to get a seat near the window.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We recently visited this place on a work night (7 of us) as everyone wanted something different and this place seemed to offer it.
we had some sharers to start - mega sharer and 'mucky chips' they were ok, the Mucky chips were a bit odd though.
Most of us had a burger for main, which was ok, I wouldn't say i'd rush back for one.
There was football on when we were there so the atmosphere was very 'laddy' (lots of mens tipping pints down their neck) although one guy battled on with his date, but they left after one drink.
I'd say this pub is more of a drinking pub, ok for a burger and chips if you are out drinking but not one for a serious meal out. There was an extensive drinking menuincluding glitter bombs etc (you get the picture).
Having said that the service we got was great - the guy on the bar couldn't have been more friendly and helpful - so a little plus!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Thought we would have a drink and a light lunch at the Copper Pot on a Sunday afternoon.

It wasn't busy when we first arrived and we ordered a hot dog (not exactly a time consuming meal to prepare ,) After nearly an hour with no sign of the food, I asked for my money to be refunded, an offer the staff readily accepted. I suspect that was because our meal hadn't even been started.

I have heard other bad reviews about the quality of the Copper Pot's food from neighbours and colleagues, but never got to judge for myself on this occasion as our food never arrived in the first place. We did however watch a meal get sent back, a simple hamburger it looked like.

Once bitten, ........

Will look elsewhere next time.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My son and i visited the copper pot to day it wasnt overly busy we took my two grandsons
who are very well behaved.i had steak it was not edible impossible to cut and couldnt chew it ,chips cold my grandson had burger etc when it came the burger bun was black burnt we also had some thing that didnt resemle any thing type of hunters chicken my grandson said it was horrible .We complained the waiter rang upstairs came back with im sorry about that do you want sweets ,i suppose that was to replace the disgusting food they had served up previous we left i said we didnt want any more food as i was dissapointed .We spent over £60 there and i would say to any one dont go there its robbery

1  Thank patricia d
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have eaten here a couple of times in the last month and both meals have been disappointing for several reasons. The first occasion I waited 30 minutes for a sandwich that came out the same time as a friends sandwich that was ordered 20 mins after mine. The sandwich had no garnish and was very unexciting. My friend had the pork sandwich and it was cold so less pleasant. The second occasion the platter was plain, the salad over dressed and the southern fried chicken wrap lacked much chicken. You used to do great food Copperpot whats changed?