“Value for money...”

Ranked #60 of 262 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Visited the White Hart for Sunday lunch and found it to be really good value for money - particularly if you wanted one or two extra courses. The pub' is situated on the edge of a hill with a fantastic view and the staff just seem really friendly. Should you want to visit during the week there is normally a very good menu to be had.

There are newer reviews for White Hart Inn

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Recently visited after it was recommended by a friend & I was very impressed - our family inc two teenage girls enjoyed it very much.
Lovely setting with views that go for miles and the food was really superb. But the best thing was the friendly staff and the warm welcome - we shall definately be returning again soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have eaten here twice now. Once with my husband and once with three friends. Both times the food has been very well done, but, for me, what really stands out is the excellent service. It's just so nice to have staff who are on the ball, know when to clear plates, when to bring next courses and generally don't forget you, but don't hurry you either.
Food wise the menu is varied, with reasonably traditional pub favourites and all cooked well. I had a very nice prawn cocktail and then a cajun chicken, which was well cooked, not dry. My friends had gammon and eggs, which looked very good, mushroom stroganoff (I'll probably have this next time) and steak and chips. They also do some pasta dishes and have special nights in the week, where you can have steak and wine for a fixed amount (sorry can't remember how much).
The White Hart has a very nice ambience. Its busy, warm (with log fires), cosy and relaxed. I would imagine eating outside in summer would be very nice too. It has good views towards Leamington.
I think the White Hart is well worth a visit, its just a good honest pub serving reliable food in lovely surroundings. Can't really ask for more.

1  Thank roundabout66
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went to the White Hart on Saturday evening. A bitterly cold evening but the welcome and the ambiance were great, a smile from the staff and a roaring fire do wonders to warm you through and put you in good spirits. The menu gave us lots choices - we could hardly make up our minds. When the food arrived, we were not disappointed. It was brought to us, without a long wait, considering the place was almost full, by happy smiling waiting staff and presented on the plate in a very professional and enticing way. Each of the 3 courses we had could not be faulted, being cooked to perfection. Portions sizes were very generous but prices were so modest. We both had all three courses (which included a succulent rib eye steak for me and lamb shank for my partner) and included 2 drinks each and the bill came to just over £60. BARGAIN. I have no hesitation in recommending the White Hart and will most definitely return when in Warwickshire again. A real gem of a place right by the church.

1  Thank Patricia A
Reviewed March 17, 2013

this place is WELL worth a visit called lunch time & ordered the 2 mains for £12 lunch specials a lovely lamb roast, fresh carrots leeks and red cabbage & roast pots followed by desserts of apple & strawberry crumble & treacle sponge which were only £2.95!! Shame we dont live in the area.

1  Thank philhelwin