“La Pergola, Leamington Spa” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Pergola

La Pergola
Ranked #67 of 255 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Warwick, United Kingdom
“La Pergola, Leamington Spa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

I visited La Pergola amonth ago as a result of some friends asking us to join them for a meal. On the particular night the restaurant did say they had two large parties in and it may be a little noisy. I was quite inpressed with this as most places would not tell you this, but just let you turn up and face the noise. As it happened, it was quite noisy but the food and service was first class. I thought, lets try it again, when it is a bit quieter. This we did , about a fortnight later. I was not mistaken, the food was, in fact first class. There was a wide selection to suite any taste. The service was also first class and nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend La Pergola to anyone who likes Italian food, be it Pasta, Pizza, or more exotic Italian fare. Give it a try.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“I must be hard to please”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The wine was average for house, the special fishcake starter OK, the mixed seafood salad OK, but too acidic. Really shouldn't advertise a pre 7pm special on 2 courses & not offer it to someone walking in at 6.30, then I didn't ask.

Whilst I'm sure some of my gripes are my poor selection, if dishes are not top draw why have them on a menu in somewhere aiming up market.

Not in a hurry to go back, shame as I'm staying just around the corner.

1 Thank TringPeasant
Lotfisaidi1, Owner at La Pergola, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you, TringPeasant, for taking the time to review our restaurant. I’m sorry that the reduced, pre-cinema menu was not made clear to you on your arrival. This is included within all menus, and should have been discussed with you when your order was taken. I will certainly discuss this with our waiting team. We really appreciate your feedback, and will take your comments on board when reviewing our dishes.
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

The food was of good quality and tasted delicious! The service wa great and the restaurant had a lovely atmosphere. Was also reasonably priced, we paid £53ish for 2 starters, 2 mains, 2 large glasses of wine and 2 spirits and mixers. Not in an obvious place but definitely worth the detour from the main streets.

Visited February 2014
Lotfisaidi1, Owner at La Pergola, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Thank you so much Sophie L, we really appreciate you taking the time to offer us a review and for giving us such a high rating. We hope to see again very soon, next time you’re in town.
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Great Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

A very enjoyable family meal. Anti pasta was excellent as was the slow cooked lamb shoulder. Our 3 course's selected off the dinner menu were all presented very well, cooked by experienced Italian Chefs. Service very attentive. Waiters looked after my parents celebrating their 80th Birthdays. If you want good quality food, with a great varied menu, you must try this restaurant!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lotfisaidi1, Owner at La Pergola, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Johnleybourne, thank you for such a wonderful review, and for the excellent rating you afforded us. It was our pleasure to host your parents birthday’s, and we look forward to welcoming them again on their next. I have passed your comments on to the team, who thank you for such high praise.
“Wonderful meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Have just visited La Pergola. What a fabulous little Italian restaurant! Great value for money and great good. Swift service and friendly staff. Would love to return - a pity they're aren't open on Sundays as we are only here until Monday!

Lotfisaidi1, Owner at La Pergola, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Thank you for your rating Lizziewig, and we’re sorry we could not accommodate you on the Sunday. We reserve Sunday’s and Monday’s for our ‘Exclusive use’ private functions and would be happy to host one for you and your friends when next you return.