“excellent value - dont think i've ever had such great food for such a low price!”
Review of La Pergola

La Pergola
Ranked #71 of 265 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2013

this restaurant is great value for money!
if you ignore the prices, the food is great, portion sizes are good, and it is pretty central, just a little bit off the beaten track.
most of the mains are around 8 or 9 pounds, which is fantastic for the quality of the food provided.
the dishes were very tasty, and we will definitely be going back.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

After walking and driving past this restaurant often for the last year or so we finally went for lunch in the sunshine there today. I highly recommend outdoor eating here when it is warm.

The food is beautiful, I had mussels and bruschetta, my husband had pizza and my daughter had some whitebait. The price is very reasonable and it is the best Italian food I've had in leamington. The service was fantastic and the house wine drinkable.

We will be returning!....probably on Wednesday night for the pre-cinema menu :)

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This restaurant is tucked away around the corner from the Apollo Cinema in Leamington, and this is the only reason I can think of for it being slightly empty when we visited. However, the food and service was absolutely fantastic and very reasonably priced. The decor inside is lovely too, and the staff are very friendly. They also have an outside seating area. Had a lovely evening here and would definitely recommend!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We returned last week for our second visit to this lovely restaurant and had yet another excellent meal. I had a perfectly cooked filet steak and peppercorn sauce accompanied by a crisp fresh salad and home made chips . My husband chose a lasagne from the Wednesday special menu which was also delicious. Very friendly staff and owner . We have also visited for early evening drinks on the outside terrace which catches the last of the days sun .

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We went on a bank holiday Saturday night and were given a table straight away, without a reservation. We were far enough from others that we had our privacy. There was a nice atmosphere inside the restaurant and I liked the fact you could see a glimpse of the kitchen.

The fish selection was wide and there was enough choice for me, as a vegetarian. The food was clearly freshly made and tasted wonderful. The service was excellent and couldn't be faulted. The prices were reasonable too as a three course dinner for two, with service charge, was around £40. I would love to come back here again.