“Fillet steak to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Pergola

La Pergola
Ranked #67 of 256 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
York, United Kingdom
“Fillet steak to die for”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Our party of 10 celebrating a 21st birthday were made welcome and were served superb food by helpful and pleasant staff. A table of mixed starters included a selection of cheeses and meats, sardines and calamari satisfied our initial hunger. The main courses of fillet steak, sea bream and chicken with appropriate side dishes and sauces were excellent. You will gather that I had arguably the best fillet steak I have enjoyed in a long life. Drinks and desserts were equally acceptable. All in all an experience which I would recommend.

Warwick, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Aimee's 21st Birthday”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We had my daughters 21st Birthday meal here on 17th April, fantastic meal, staff were brilliant, everything was perfect, thank you, my daughter sent me a thank you card saying "My best birthday EVER"

Solihull, United Kingdom
“Super!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I came here as a party of 30+ for a works do....I can not recommend the place enough. The menu offered great value for money, the staff were attentive, nothing was too much trouble and the food was delicious. We had such a great night that we are arranging future get togethers here already!

• Visited April 2013
“Had a work do last fri.”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I am so glad me and my colleague picked this place for our work do. Food was hot and tasty. My sea bass was really nice. Loved the atmosphere. Staff were very helpful. Clean toilets and clean tables and floors. Thanks le pergola. X

• Visited April 2013
“Best restaurant place to eat in leam!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We went to la pergola on a Saturday evening.. Food was so tasty.. Staff very friendly.. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great meal and coffee .. Will book a table again soon