“Fantastic best italian restaurant in Leamington”
Review of La Pergola

La Pergola
Ranked #64 of 262 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I visited La Pergola twice over the weekend of 22/23rd March. Had a wonderful lunch on the 22nd the best risotto I have ever had and my husband thought the best pizza he had had also! The staff here are wonderful, friendly, attentive cant be faulted. I don;t live in Leamington Spa but visit regularly and I will be making sure this restaurant is top of my list when ever I am in Leamington. Because our lunch was so good, we decided to book in for the Italian evening they were having the next day as it was my birthday and we though it would be a brilliant night. We were not disappointed the food lived up to expectation, the anti-pasta perfect, I then had the sea bass cooked to perfection and the sweets were sublime. I cant wait to visit again. i cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough - I am sure you will not be disappointed. After visiting other restaurants in Leamington over the past view months this is definitely my favourite!!

1  Thank lac245
There are newer reviews for La Pergola

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were at La Pergola recently to celebrate my dad's birthday, and were treated to wonderful service and food. The set menu was very reasonably priced, and included a beautiful selection of antipasti and great main choices of sirloin steak, chicken or seabass. Most of our party chose the tiramisu for dessert and we were all in agreement that it was delicious.
The staff working that evening were attentive and helpful and the restaurant provided for a great party atmosphere. We would certainly book again.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I went to La Pergola based on the tripadvisor recommendations, but was disappointed. Restaurant was almost empty so the service was fairly attentive. My halloumi starter was o.k, but the main course I ordered, the mushroom risotto, was very uninspired - stodgy and tasteless. My friends also weren't very impressed with their meals. Doesn't deserve to be so high up on the rankings.

1  Thank ChrissyBag
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Steaks were perfect. Lovely wine. Reasonable price. We were surprised it wasn't packed out though since the food was superb. We went on a Friday evening. So expected it to be busier so was only the atmosphere which could have made it even better

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

This is our favourite restaurant in Leamington Spa. We really like the open kitchen. The staff are friendly and the food isof a high standard, in both taste and presentation. A real gem of Leam