“Perfect panini”

Bella Cafe
Ranked #30 of 264 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a friendly and independent café bistro serving a wide range of Portuguese, English, and Brazilian meals alongside lighter options including salads, Portuguese savouries, sandwiches, Panini's, and a beautiful range of Portuguese cakes and pastries. We are fully licensed for both on and off premises purchases of Portuguese wines, beers, and spirits. We look forward to serving you soon!
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Just been to Bella Cafe for lunch, following my brother-in-law's recommendation and we will be back for sure!

I had a chicken piripiri panini and it had just enough spice to leave the lips tingling. My wife had to hot dog which was like a man v food challenge for £3.50. Parents had a feta salad with chips and the burger and everyone (except my failure of a wife) finished our lunches.

This little gem, for the quality of the food it serves should be busier, but now we know about it, I'd rather it not so we can get a table ;)

The staff were lovely and everyone eating there appeared to enjoy their food with lots of empty plates being take off tables. They also have a children's section on the menu.

7  Thank davejneale

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Nice atmosphere. Well coming staff.
Plenty of choice from the menu and
value for money. Not to noisy, so you can here each others conversation. Will go again.

7  Thank familymatter
Reviewed March 28, 2013

this little place is a gem, we try to go quite often. After a walk through the gardens we finish there for a bite to eat. Delicious food, made to order and I can stock up on my favourite goodies. If you visit Leamington Spa, it is a must!

8  Thank slavikovaCoventry
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This café is much favoured by the local Portuguese community, indeed I have brushed on my Portuguese. The Portuguese pastries are really superb and the coffee is excellent. We always get a very friendly welcome.

8  Thank Wyn G
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Something different - had the most delicious portuguese custard tarts - was recommended by a freind and she was right. Nice selection of other cakes as well.

6  Thank artistwong