“Great find in Leamington Spa.. I will be back!”
Review of Habano

Habano
Ranked #28 of 258 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cuban/Latin Restuarant/Cafe which reflects the style of Cuba before the Castro/Che era, Serving High quality breakfasts and lunches, as well as an excellent range of the finest tapas and evening meal specials. A wonderful place to have breakfast or evening cocktails, tapas and wine. The only place in the midlands that has Cuban beer, Coffee, Cigars and cocktails. Perfect for the family breakfast, coffee morning, business meeting or a romantic evening with your partner. Havana also has free wi-fi for those all important business appointments.
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Great find in Leamington Spa.. I will be back!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Decided to turn up spur of the moment for a nice bottle wine and some tapas and was very pleasantly surprised are how good the restaurant was, great design and decor, very friendly staff, great bottle of well-priced wine and the food was on the money too

Nice relaxed atmosphere made it a very good start to the night

The fact that the chef agreed to serve food quite a bit past the time the kitchen was supposed to but done for the day was extremely welcome too

I am looking forward to returning again to sample the coffee

• Visited January 2013
8 Thank Dazzel1975

Wiltshire, England
“Superb!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We visited Havana cafe with family who live nearby. We all had only coffee and cake but found it to be fantastic. The service was extremely friendly and we were not rushed at all. Great atmosphere and we would certainly recommend. We will be sure to pop in on our next visit to Leamington.

• Visited January 2013
8 Thank Zac_8
Birmingham
“A little teasure”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Having worked in and around the area for years I must have walked past this place hundreds of times before eventually being driven there to kill time with a friend whilst I had some work done on my car. WHAT A FIND!

We stuck to coffee and cake but the coffee was the best I'd had in Leamington and the cakes were moist and tasted great. The service was fantastic; attentive but not in your face. My friend had been torn between the lemon and almond cake or the plum tart and when he settled for the cake the waitress brought him a small slice of the tart for free as she'd recommended it but he hadn't chosen it. All this desite the staff being run off their feet.

It's also a place where they don't hurry you to clear your table and I can see why it's so popular for breakfasts on a weekend. I have returned since and will do again.

• Visited November 2012
7 Thank 904TravellingChef
Leamington Spa
“My new favourite cafe in Leamington”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My partner & I head out for breakfast most Saturday mornings & having tried this one most recently it's great!

Having visited for tea, Crepes & breakfast now it's all consistently good.

It's always warm & the atmosphere is very chilled out....I can't wait to visit again and try the tapas menu!

• Visited December 2012
8 Thank PocketRugby
Leamington Spa, England
“Really nice”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is a great little privately owned restaurant and it's excellent value for money - good food and great theme. Always a good atmosphere.

Visited December 2012