“Superb!”
Review of Habano

Habano
Ranked #18 of 271 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cuban/Latin Restuarant/Cafe which reflects the style of Cuba before the Castro/Che era, Serving High quality breakfasts and lunches, as well as an excellent range of the finest tapas and evening meal specials. A wonderful place to have breakfast or evening cocktails, tapas and wine. The only place in the midlands that has Cuban beer, Coffee, Cigars and cocktails. Perfect for the family breakfast, coffee morning, business meeting or a romantic evening with your partner. Havana also has free wi-fi for those all important business appointments.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We visited Havana cafe with family who live nearby. We all had only coffee and cake but found it to be fantastic. The service was extremely friendly and we were not rushed at all. Great atmosphere and we would certainly recommend. We will be sure to pop in on our next visit to Leamington.

8  Thank Zac_8

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Having worked in and around the area for years I must have walked past this place hundreds of times before eventually being driven there to kill time with a friend whilst I had some work done on my car. WHAT A FIND!

We stuck to coffee and cake but the coffee was the best I'd had in Leamington and the cakes were moist and tasted great. The service was fantastic; attentive but not in your face. My friend had been torn between the lemon and almond cake or the plum tart and when he settled for the cake the waitress brought him a small slice of the tart for free as she'd recommended it but he hadn't chosen it. All this desite the staff being run off their feet.

It's also a place where they don't hurry you to clear your table and I can see why it's so popular for breakfasts on a weekend. I have returned since and will do again.

7  Thank 904TravellingChef
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My partner & I head out for breakfast most Saturday mornings & having tried this one most recently it's great!

Having visited for tea, Crepes & breakfast now it's all consistently good.

It's always warm & the atmosphere is very chilled out....I can't wait to visit again and try the tapas menu!

8  Thank PocketRugby
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is a great little privately owned restaurant and it's excellent value for money - good food and great theme. Always a good atmosphere.

7  Thank CAMD
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Came on 5/12 using groupon voucher. They weren't opening evenings until the 6th but we couldnt come as a group before now or up to the expiry date. The staff accommodated my request which was a huge plus before we even came to try it out...thank you :-)

Our Night was great. The staff were friendly, they weren't overbearing. The food was fantistic and so was the wine The tapas selection was good and we loved being able to eat and chat in a really relaxed atmosphere after work. We stayed a couple of hours and weren't ever made to feel we had to leave even then

All of us said we will be back and have enthused to colleagues too (we have only recently moved office to leamington). In fact I am there now enjoying a glass of sparkly and waiting for a warm Camembert board, chutney and breads and really can't wait.

The atmosphere is relaxed, cosy, lowish lightning and great background music. I will become a regular no doubt :-)

They have a wine tasting night on the 12th Dec and am told its new wines to try - should be good for anyone thinking of giving the place a go

6  Thank pickle66
FidelleamingtonSpa, Owner at Habano, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Thank you for your feedback we are really glad you enjoyed our service your custom is really appreciated