“Quirky but great atmosphere”

The Cricketers Arms
Ranked #39 of 265 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was recommended this place by the hotel owner that I was staying in. Upon my arrival the bartender was very comical and sharp witted and very entertaining. The food that I ordered (the lamb burger) was excellent and very well cooked.

The place was a bit quirky but I felt that just added to the atmosphere. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Delicious food, huge portions and fantastic service. We just turned up for Sunday lunch, and it was fully booked from 12-3.30 with the exception of a high bar table with stools, but we were starving, and needed to feed our 1 yr old, so took it! there couldn't have been more friendly and helpful staff, food arrived quickly and was fresh, delicious and massive platefuls. The fact that it was fully booked spoke volumes and we will endeavour to do the same next time!

1  Thank Saritabean
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The staff at the Cricketers could not do more for you and for a mother with a baby that means so much. The staff great you as you go in and make sure you have what you need while you are there. All the staff have a great sense of humour and make you feel they really want you there. One of the landlords even helped me change my baby's nappy and entertained the babies while we ate! Dogs are also welcome. There is 4 hours free parking outside and the food is very nice. I could not recommend it more.

1  Thank 710LisaB
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Excellent location, wonderful staff, fantastic food, local ales, kid and dog friendly and overall great pub. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

There all afternoon watching the three rugby matches, great beer and very good food and atmosphere. Staff very helpful