“Tasty Lebanese food!”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Http://www.just-eat.co.uk/restaurants-fairuz/menu
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I went to this restaurant with a friend who recommended it. This was the first time I tried Lebanese food and I fully enjoyed it! We went very late, almost eleven I think, the service was good and we didn't wait very long for our order. I like the look of the place and would definitely go there again.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I've never eaten in the restaurant, but have had takeaway several times now. It is absolutely excellent food. I tend to go for the shwarma meal that comes with chicken, houmous, aubergine meze, salad, falafel and flat bread...all for £9. You would probably pay double that for a horrible dominos pizza...only if you were a fool! Thanks Fairuz, your food is very much appreciated!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Went there for a friend's birthday after reading good reviews online and so pleased we did - a really great experience all round.
Really good value for money, great selection of food and plenty of it. All tasted fresh and home-made, would really recommend this restaurant if you feel like trying something a bit different. Atmosphere was really good as well, and sitting upstairs is good! There are the usual tables and chairs downstairs, but upstairs there are cushions on the floor.
Very accommodating owner who said he'd been away and it had gone downhill, but now he's back it's good again. He even gave us a discount on some Lebanese wine which is really drinkable. Shisha here for £10 too.
Go there!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Under new Management. On a drab night in October we popped into Fairuz. What a great night we had, Fantastic food personally recommended by Yasar the head chef, who has previously cooked at Harrods London. good wine and excellent service.

1  Thank 007reviewer
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Great service, absolutely loved the food. A great fan of lebanese and I have to say this is one of the best lebanese restaurant I've eaten at.

2  Thank roziZz