“Friendly service and great food - cant ask for much better!”
Review of The Windmill Inn

The Windmill Inn
Ranked #33 of 259 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Leamington Spa, England, United Kingdom
“Friendly service and great food - cant ask for much better!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

We had the shared Camembert which was amazing, yummmy!! Can't wait to go again for that. I didn't like it with celery so they offered to change that - so accommodating!
Then had pie and chilli chicken, both we can recommend! Tasty again! Service is quick and friendly. Friendly, honest pub food - try it!!

Warwick, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I try and come here at least once a month with my friends. Windmill became our "local" pub for a food. Great choice of meals at a very reasonable price.
Sweet chilli chicken is definitely our favourite dish, portion is so huge, I can never finish it all!
Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Keep up a good work.

• Visited March 2013
UK
“Great food”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I thought the food was really good and the presentation was extremely nice. the portion was bit and very good value for money ( i had the beef tostada salad) . ALso a big well done to the chef for daring to use ladies finger in one of the vegetarian wraps! i dont think i have ever seen ladies finger(Okra) used in any pub restaurants and it is one of the most tastiest vegetables. It was a welcome change for my veggie friend who usually only has a choice of potatoes and cheese. Also my friend said the dish was very nice.

• Visited February 2013
“Fantastic Value for Money”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Well I can firstly say I am not a relative of any staff as other reviewers have accused nor am I a chef of a rival establishment so my review will be completely independent, myself, my wife and three children attended and ate here and we loved it, the food was superb, staff were friendly and helpful and the amount of food and value for money was incredible, we will definitely come back if in the area again.

Stratford-upon-Avon, England, United Kingdom
“Wow!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Fantastic choice of meals at a reasonable price. If you want a place to dine that offers good quality food presented like a Michelin star restaurant you won't be disappointed ! This little gem is Leamington Spa's "Jewel in the Crown "

• Visited January 2013