“Wicked staff and lovely food”
Review of The Lounge - CLOSED

The Lounge
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: tel. 01926 887023
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I love the Lounge, the food is really nice and the staff are so friendly. I'm a vegetarian and I had plenty of choice on the Menu. This is also the only Pub I have found around here that sells Hoxtons Gin (if you havnt tried it, you really should)
The Lounge has a great atmosphere and is fairly priced - its a great place to have decent food and some quiet drinks.

There are newer reviews for The Lounge

Reviewed December 7, 2012

A really nice place to go after work for a few drinks from a great selection and some good food. Decent portion sizes and a good enough range of food. Lovely atmosphere and lovely staff. I would definitely recommend it for a quiet night out.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I am a regular visitor to the lounge and I am never disappointed. The atmosphere is always welcoming on arrival and with great service I am always welcomed by a member of staff. The food is fantastic, always full of flavour and I never have a bad word to say (The homemade chips are my favourite). I will definitely be visiting again and think this is one of the best places to grab and drink and some food in town.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Thought decent pub food and coped well with our large group. Food was served in good sized portions and was traditional pub style.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stopped in here for a spot of lunch on the day we arrived in Leamington Spa it was welcoming reasonable and delicious food and the staff were friendly and helpful