“GREAT LUNCH”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“GREAT LUNCH”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great lunch at this lovely friendly cafe. Both my husband and I enjoyed a delicious "made to order" sandwich and a coffee. There are some issues if it gets busy as there is little space for pushchairs, but perfect for a lunch when time is not of the essence as the service was not that quick, but as we had plenty of time to spare it was no problem. Prices are top end of what we wanted to pay, but our sandwiches were full of good quality ingredients and nicely presented. We both commented on how nice the food was and we would both recommend.

• Visited July 2013

Frome, United Kingdom
“Slow service”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Lovely looking cafe, if not a little cluttered! Seemed to be a bustle of staff behind the counter but only one person serving, which seemed to take forever as for every sandwich and salad the person in front ordered they had to chose from a list of about 5 dressing as to what was wanted. I only wanted a coffee, and that took about as long to arrive as it did to order it. Having said that it was nice coffee, and although I did not eat here the food looked good, plus it had free wifi which is always a bonus

Visited July 2013
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Great for lunch or just a coffee”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Variety of drinks, sandwiches, cakes and snaks to chose from. I think the space taken for the items for sale in the centre of the coffee shop can make things a bit cramped sometimes. Great place for coffee and a sandwich.

Visited February 2013
Nr. Rugby
“Good quality food in a lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Went to ardens with my husband and 1 year old last week. It's a lovely coffee shop. We had the Black Forest hot chocolate, which was a little too sweet but still very nice. We shared a soup and a ham roll. It was all very good quality and tasted delicious. My daughter is too old now but I noticed they have a few Ella's kitchen pouches for babies which I thought was very good and also biscuits designed for babies. It was nice to have room for the pushchair as well because thats a problem in alot of coffee shops in leamington. I will definitely be going back.

Herefordshire
“Nice little place...”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Yes a nice cosy little place for tea or coffee and other things.
We liked it a lot and would go there again when in Leamington Spa.

Visited December 2012