“Best cup of tea in town!”
Review of Arden's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Cafe, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Best cup of tea in town!”
Reviewed July 3, 2011

I started going to Arden's soon after it opened as I had a baby, and they are well set up to cater for children with good changing facilities, highchairs, and friendly staff who are always ready to help. I've stayed a regular customer, because they have a huge range of really lovely leaf teas. The earl grey is the best I've tasted!

It has a relaxed atmosphere, and is a lovely way to spend half an hour or so.

• Visited June 2011

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Disappointingly Average”
Reviewed February 27, 2011

It took us a few attempts to actually get to eat at Arden's as it is often full and has what turns out to be very little in the way of seating (I feel that a little to much space is wasted on the deli side of the business). When we finally got to have lunch there I was left feeling under-whelmed. To give them their dues, the tea was presently in a funky way, but the actual tea was distinctly average as for the biscuit served with it, I would say poor. Then the sandwich (which was not cheap) was tasteless and boring and that's if I was being kind. This about wraps it up apart from to say that the staff were friendly, but this does not save them, there are much better places in Leamington to have coffee/lunch.

• Visited January 2011