Episode Hotel
Mallory Court Hotel(Leamington Spa)
$144
$100
Falstaff Hotel(Leamington Spa)
$56
$49
Victoria Park Lodge(Leamington Spa)
$107
Angel Hotel(Leamington Spa)
$106
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Regent Hotel Leamington Spa(Leamington Spa)(Great Value!)
$45
Travelodge
The Lansdowne Hotel(Leamington Spa)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgift voucherafternoon teafour poster bedtown centrebirthday partyfull englishlovely roomboth morningswedding receptionfew minutes walkan evening mealshort breakstayed for one nightmarcusvenue
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stayed here for two nights, easy to find and parking seemed ok. The actual building is a bit 'tired' but I understand it is being refurbished. Our room was ok but toilet was like a sauna, everything worked and it is only a 5 min walk into town. Staff were excellent, nothing is a problem and because of them it gets an extra star. Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
sandra_sitoianu, Manager at Episode Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regards your stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, we really appreciate your feedback as this enables helps us to improve standards and provide guests with the best possible service and a comfortable stay.
Please be assured that we take all feedback seriously and that the issues you brought up have been adressed.
Look forward to welcoming you to Episode again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Sandra Sitoianu

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Had a couple of nights here recently and found the hotel to be good enough for the price paid. The car park is small, and the marked spaces smaller, so getting parked can be a challenge. Check in was smooth and I had a nice room, although it was quite dark. I had good, free wi-fi and all the things you would usually expect. I thought my particular bathroom was small and the bed not as comfortable as it might be, but I have had worse.

Dinner was good - a choice of traditional or more "fancy". And the staff were very good - helpful and friendly.

Breakfast was also good - none of the usual cold buffet here - it is served hot from the kitchen.

Yes I would stay again, and would probably recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing Episode Hotel for your returning stay to Leamington and for taking the time to post your great comments.
It's wonderful to hear that you had a fantastic stay and your kind comments will be passed onto the whole team. Please rest assured we are adressing the issues you have brought up and we appreciate all feedback, this being the only way we can ensure we are offering the highest standards of customer service and our guests have a comfotable stay.
We hope to welcome you back again in the near future!

Kind regards,

Sandra Sitoianu

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stayed at the Episode for two nights on business. The reception staff are very helpful and pleasant. The biggest issue with my stay was that my room was in the attic, 4 flights of stairs and no lift! Whilst the reception staff were helpful, there was no offer of help with my bags but to be fair the girls were no bigger than me and would have equally struggled!
The corridor outside the room seemed dark and stale. The room itself was somewhat dated, with wallpaper coming off on the corners. That said, I am not there to look at the wallpaper so this was not too much of an issue. The bathroom was spotlessly clean albeit quite small but the carpet in the bedroom was stained and a bit grubby. The blind in the window did not fit properly, or if it did I could not work out home to make it stay closed!
The most annoying thing was the lack of sockets in the room, with my own phone, work phone and iPad to charge one socket does not satisfy the needs of most business travellers. I did in the end locate an extension cable with a couple of sockets on but this was hidden behind one of the bedside cabinets.
The bed was incredibly low and made a noise everytime I moved to the extent that even though I am a deep sleeper it woke me up. The pillows have also seen better days.
The breakfast was lovely and I don't agree with the bad reviews on this count.
All in all I probably would stay here again as I can't honestly say it is the worst place I have ever stayed in but the Episode is missing a trick, it could be so much more. It has a lot of promise but somehow falls short of its potential.

Room Tip: Room 19 is in the attic...avoid unless you are very fit!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ONeill71
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Hotel booked for family weekend by a very sceptical member. It turned out that there was no need for concern as the Hotel was ideal for this occasion, staff were excellent all round, food was good,location excellent. Can be highly recommended for this type of event catering for all different age groups and types.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I was looking to stay overnight in Leamington Spa, after an evening out. I stayed here on a Friday evening... I booked directly with the Hotel and it was cheaper than the Travel Lodge and Premier Inn. We had a ground floor room which was lovely. Room had everything you would expect, tea coffee, biscuits iron hair dryer etc ... And even some love hearts on the towels :-). Breakfast was freshly cooked and good quality ingredients. Staff were all very pleasant.
My only negative is that the car parking spaces are too small. We parked within the white lines, as did both cars either side of us, and in the morning we could not open our door to get into the car! Having said that a lovely male member of staff came and climbed in through the car window and moved the car forward for us. So problem was resolved, and at the end of the day the other hotels we considered didn't have any car parking on site.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple