Mallory Court Hotel
$99
$83
  • Restaurant
Thomas James Hotel(Leamington Spa)
$68
  • Breakfast included
Falstaff Hotel(Leamington Spa)
$53
$48
Victoria Park Lodge(Leamington Spa)
$112
The Lansdowne Hotel(Leamington Spa)
$91
Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel(Leamington Spa)(Great Value!)
$88
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Angel Hotel(Leamington Spa)
$123
Woodland Grange(Leamington Spa)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe main housemain restaurantfine diningtasting menumichelin starafternoon teaglass of champagnebeautiful hotelturn down servicewedding breakfastcountry housepetit foursa la carte menuspecial occasionspa facilitieson arrivalsandwiches
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We wanted to treat the 'Oldies' to tea as a thankyou for some recent baby-sitting. As we live in Leamington we thought we would visit Mallory Court - and we weren't disappointed. My only surprise was why it wasn't busier? We were seated in the lovely drawing room/library in front of the open fire. What more could you want on a stormy sunday afternoon?

Apart from cake! There was a good selection of fresh scones, small fancies and macaroons, accompanied by a small selection of sandwiches. At £20 it seemed to be a little on the high side but the wonderful service and friendly staff made up for it.

Overall, we had a lovely time, especially the 'oldies' who are already talking about returning in the summer when they can sit out in the gardens. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Rourkes_Drift
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stayed here whilst visiting the furniture exhibition at the Birmingham NEC, I have stayed here for the last 3 years and always find this hotel top quality from the accomodation to the service from the friendly staff.

Also the food is fabulous, I would certainly recommend this relais chateaux hotel for the discerning traveller.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This hotel ticks all the boxes, from the moment you turn into the drive it has presence. Reception is smooth welcoming and bodes well for a relaxing stay. The reception rooms are lovely well appointed with log fires and very comfortable. The staff are well trained discreet but ever present. They are polite welcoming and very helpful. We were upgraded to a suite, don't know why,but we were very happy with it the views are super over the gardens and the Warwickshire countryside. The restaurant, michelin star, is superb the food wonderful and imaginative in all difficult to fault.
It is the first time I have had a michelin starred "full english" it was very good, I guess it is the presentation that gives it star status!
This was my Christmas treat from my wife, I don't know how she will top it next year.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in the Main House, we were told that the Knights suite can be a little noisy from the road.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We came here for our fifth wedding anniversary - a real treat considering it is quite an expensive hotel. When we arrived we found out we had been upgraded and the room was lovely - in the main house.

The staff were courteous, friendly and genuine.

All of the hotel was decorated really nicely for Christmas. And everything was spotlessly clean.

Both breakfast and dinner were generous and delicious. Staff were helpful and whilst being a very formal dining experience it was relaxed and friendly too.

It'd be lovely to visit again - we found it very enjoyable, comforting and relaxing - although I am not sure the budget will allow for some time! (Having said that for this range of hotels - Relais and Chateux - it is averagely priced.)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Mallory Court for 3 nights as part of a local business trip coming in from the States. Check-in was quick, attentive, and helpful. After the long plane ride the hospitality was appreciated. It was a large room with king bed, sofa, seating area with table/chairs that had a nice view of the gardens. The shower/bath and toilet were both in separate areas with higher end toiletries and soft towels (towel warmer a nice touch). Other bonuses were a shoe shine mitt, shoe horn, and some polish. The dried fruits and nuts were a nice in room snack.

The only issue was a charge for a fourth night on the final bill. Some sort of issue with the reservation/confirmation that they were not willing budge on. Also, I was able to get on the wireless but it did disconnect a few times and I was unable to login to my companies VPN.

The breakfast was very good. Had the smoke salmon with scrambled eggs, coffee, and toast. No complaints on the food or service for breakfast. I could see how a quick beverage was a little formal to get quickly.

Do to the business requirements, was unable to take advantage of the grounds and looked very nice.

The price was relatively high but I think you got what you paid for.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business