My wife and myself stayed at the Falstaff hotel Leamington Spa weekend of 3rd may for 3 nights plus our dog for my having previously lived in Leamington .
Reading previous reviews for the hotel we were very unsure what to find on our stay now for the good points the hotel was extremely clean full marks to housekeeping,The breakfasts were superb
full marks to kitchen team the bar was extremely welcoming,Our room was airy bright and very
Bad points after checking in and trying to work the tv in the room for 15 minutes with no success
on reporting issue to reception only to be told most of the televisions in the hotel were not working and they could not say when they would be working again and no other rooms were avialable,Overcharged on our booking asked to speak to the manager on several occasions only to be told he only works monday to friday 9-5 and never on weekends or bank holidays
and most members of staff barely see him or any directors they are not interested in customer service or complaints so i find it incredible in todays climate the owners take this cavalier attitude and it is sad when the staff work so hard to look after guests the management just seem to desert the hotel what could be a great asset to them only if they could be bothered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in Royal Leamington Spa! BEST WESTERN Falstaff Hotel is near the fashionable town of Royal Leamington Spa, with its Georgian and Victorian architecture, tree-lined avenues, squares and glorious gardens. The perfect place to while away a peaceful afternoon! Created in the early 1920s from three Victorian mansions, the hotel has lost none of its character over the years. In fact, its more appealing than ever, with parkland, riverside walks and other beautiful towns and cities to enjoy before returning to the friendly, welcoming atmosphere at the hotel. Warwick Castle and Stratford-upon-Avon are both within easy reach, with something for everyone to enjoy from shopping to Shakespeare! Welcome to Leamington Spa.You name it, we're near it! From clay pigeon shooting and paint balling at the local activity centre to art galleries and National Trust properties, there's plenty to see and do when you stay at this wonderful Warwickshire hotel! Landmarks and getting around: 3 miles from Warwick & Warwick Castle, 1 mile from Royal Pump Rooms, Jephson Gardens, 10 miles from Gaydon Motor Museum & Activity Centre, 7 miles from Charlecote Park (National Trust), 1 mile from The Assembly, Leamington Spa. BEST WESTERN Falstaff Hotel at a glance: well located and well-equipped, our hotel is well worth a visit! 63 hotel rooms, 2 bars, free WiFi, 1 restaurant, 7 meeting and conference facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Falstaff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Leamington Spa
- Leamington Spa Best Western