Bakers Cottage
  • Restaurant
Falstaff Hotel(Leamington Spa)
$53
$47
Thomas James Hotel(Leamington Spa)
$68
$63
Episode Hotel(Leamington Spa)
$75
$68
  • Breakfast included
Mallory Court Hotel(Leamington Spa)
$188
$174
Agoda.com
The Lansdowne Hotel(Leamington Spa)
$91
Victoria Park Lodge(Leamington Spa)
$112
Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel(Leamington Spa)(Great Value!)
$87
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Angel Hotel(Leamington Spa)
$122
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I have been going to Bakers a few years now, I count Liz & Graham among my close friends.
They run a superb establishment, cosy & friendly. Lovely breakfast; clean , fresh bedrooms.
Always a pleasure to go to.
The Kings Head is a super place for a meal, again cosy and friendly.

Room Tip: If you have problems going up stairs ask for the rooms past the lounge. The rooms above the kitchen are great but the stairs are narrow & steeper.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank suzanne f
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Myself and my daughter stayed at Bakers Cottage in March 2012. The owners were friendly and helpful, our twin room, up its steep winding staircase was full of character, clean and had all the facilities we needed, with an ensuite and separate toilet. The full English was tasty and plentiful, and the owner kindly gave us a doggy bag with the spare sausages to take home for our dog. The couple also run a micro- brewery out back and my husband was impressed with the bottles I took home. The local pub also did an excellent and reasonably priced steak! I'd definitely recommend this b&b.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank T-LAnne
Reviewed June 30, 2011

We stayed overnight at this B&B and were happy with our stay. We had a double room which was plenty big enough with a small but ample en-suite shower room. The room was clean with everything which you would need. The owners were very friendly and the full english breakfast good. I would be happy to recommend this B&B for anyone wanting a pleasant and reasonably priced place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple