“Best Sunday lunch I have ever had”

Mallory Court Brasserie
Ranked #86 of 265 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We went for Sunday lunch , & I can honestly say it was the best Sunday roast I have ever had! The rib of beef was wonderful, & came with an enormous yorkshire pudding, 4 veg & lovely roast potatoes. The pork came as a 2 inch thick slab with lovely crackling on top. It was all cooked very well & the service was friendly but not overwhelming. The place has a nice comfortable feel to it & I would go back every week if I could!

2  Thank Arty36

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was our first visit to the Brasserie although we have dined in the main restaurant a few times now. We were in dire need of good food, well cooked and imaginatively presented/constructed and this meal certainly fitted the bill.

Our flavours on all the courses were good, maybe the lemon was a bit overpowering on my silver mullet, but it was otherwise excellent. I tried a bit of my wifes seabass and I have to say that was even better than mine.

Service was friendly and efficient throughout. No complaints here and we look forward to our next visit.

1  Thank John G
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Visited here with friends - arrived at 8.15 pm - smart entrance and attentive staff. We were shown to an alcove to have pre-dinner drinks. The wine waiter knew nothing about the wines he was serving - where they came from, how strong they were and had to go off to ask questions from someone else twice before we could order. Our food order was not taken for some time and we did not sit down to eat until after 9.15. However the food was very good and good value and the surroundings are very smart and the setting is perfect and there is an attractive outside area for warm weather.

1  Thank JVL1960
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I was taken to Mallory Court as I birthday treat by my friend.
Going here gave me the opportunity to to put a dress on and enjoy beautiful food and good company.
The service was excellent and following the meal we enjoyed a glass of wine in the garden.
All round a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We've visited the Brasserie twice this week, and probably 5 more times over the last 2 months and it has not failed to come up with an excellent meal at an excellent price!
The menus currently on offer provide a really good choice (although the absence of a pate starter seems strange as that has always been a fab starter) and it is difficult to consider going elsewhere.....obviously helped by the fact it is a 5 minute walk from our home!