“Great place for some good food, beer, and fun”
Review of The Clarendon

The Clarendon
Ranked #75 of 271 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A venue with a rich history, the Clarendon offers all that a pub can. Great food served all day until 10pm, a fine drink selection from speciality Gin and whiskey to exceptional and often local craft and cask beer to quirky canned cocktails to fit in with the fun quirky theme throughout. With new owners and a huge refurbishment completed recently the bar has offered many new things to the local area. An activity packed week includes arts and craft/speed quizzing & hipster bingo. As well as weekly live music and DJ's
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stop in whenever I'm in Leamington and it's always a great time! The food is better than average pub food and the staff always make it a fun time. There's always something interesting going on in the evenings. The best pub in Leamington without a doubt!

1  Thank Ashtonis

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I would recommend booking here if you want to eat as we went here on a Thursday evening and it was very busy. The food took some time to arrive too but was it worth it. This place is in essence a pub but the food was the best pub food I have ever eaten. Portion sizes were big so keep that in mind if you want a dessert.

Very good value for money and much better than eating at many of the chain places you get in most towns and cities. I would highly recommend this place and I would definitely eat here again next time I am back in Leamington.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

An excellent pub with a good menu and some very helpful and polite staff. I had the ribs, twice over the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

I really very good effort.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We were due to go the Clarendon for the DJ set on the evening of Feb 2nd but decided to check out the place beforehand and went in late afternoon. It has a nice friendly atmosphere and it was nice to see a local pub busy with people socialising and having a good time. Drinks were reasonably priced and the food freshly prepared and hot. We had the nachos with chilli beef and chorizo and it was very nice.
We returned on the evening for the DJ set and had a fab time. Some rowdy people on the dance floor were warned by staff so thankfully didn't spoil our night. We had a top spot to see Gilles Peterson do his thing so thank you Clarendon :-).

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We arrived at 7pm and stayed to midnight, we had pre booked a table, glad we did as it was so busy. We all ordered food and all turned out to be spot on, hot, decent portion size and fresh!
The staff was friendly and dare I say quirky. It was our best night out we have had out for a long time.....our friends regularly go to Clarendon. Ten out of ten.