“Best Food - Ever!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I cannot understand how anybody visiting this restaurant could fail to be impressed by the excellence of the food. I am sure you could find an Indian restaurant offering buffet food at around the same price, but the standard/quality of food at this restaurant is outstanding. We have now visited around a dozen times, often with friends/family and every single person who has come along with us has agreed. The food is truly outstanding; the restaurant is bright & airy, clean and modern; staff are extremely pleasant and attentive even when the restaurant is very busy; and as far as value for money is concerned, this restaurant stands alone. 100% quality and anyone who says otherwise doesn't understand Indian food!!

1  Thank DenrBlott

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I wrote a review for 5 Rivers a while ago.
Hadn't been for about 12 months and popped in,early evening, without booking with friends on the way to the theatre.
Staff and manager remembered us,which was nice.
They have a new (smaller) menu,still plenty of choice though.The waiter got the chefs to make my wife's favourite dish which is no longer on the menu.
Friends were impressed overall with the place.
Prices have increased a little but still mid-price for Leamington Spa.
Upgraded to 5* this time!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I am a wheelchair user and I rang in advance to check accessibility. I was assured that access from the street would be possible however there was no disabled toilet. I was shocked and consequently humiliated to find there were two steps from the pavement. Staff offered help "can't she get up' and more usefully they offered to carry me; motorised wheelchairs are not light so I concluded their food was not worth the fiasco.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The food was good and included a good selection of vegetarian options. The service was fine although being a buffet service was not as crucial as it would normally be. The only down side was the cost of the drinks we had £5.90 for two cokes.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We visited this restaurant for lunch as we had a 50% off voucher from Groupon/mighty deals and we were shopping in Leamington. The place is very well laid out and it was busy with a couple of big parties and families with children. Although the choice was fairly limited what was on offer looked freshly cooked and attractive. The nans were lovely and just baked and in all the food was good. Dessert was almost non existent with just fruit salad and an Indian dessert but the fruit salad was fresh. The beer on offer included King Fisher and it was reasonably priced for such an establishment. The staff were efficient and as we sat in a window seat we had a great view of the fantastic church opposite. We would go back again but only if there were a discount as for what was on offer it seemed a bit pricey if paying full amount.