“a very special dinner at Momenti”
Review of Momenti

Momenti
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Uk
“a very special dinner at Momenti”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I decided to visit Momenti because it ranks #2 at tripadviser and it did not disappoint me at all. The food is great and the taste is special. I don't know how to describe it.. just try it yourself! you will love it. :)

• Visited November 2012

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Good Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Small restaurant which is often very busy. Enjoyed an evening at this restaurant and had a good Italian meal.

Visited November 2012
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“As Good as We Hoped!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We booked Momenti on the strength of Trip Advisor reviews. Our expectations were high (and we are quite choosy) but we weren't disappointed. Excellent, home-cooked food, attentive and friendly service and very reasonable prices combine to make Momenti a winner. We'll be back.

• Visited May 2013
leamington spa
“Wonderful homely Italian cooking of the highest order”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The warm welcoming smile from the lovely Italian waitress was our first taste of Momenti. The staff are wonderful. After that it was just win/win. Starters were tasty and luscious. Mains equally so and there were treats in store with desert. The main problem with the menu lay only in what to choose but you can't go wrong, just go back the next week and try something else. And we will ! No wonder its Number One in Leamington.

• Visited May 2013
Dorset, UK
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I went here based on the previous reviews on tripadvisor and my first impression was very good. I was greeted pleasantly and seated quickly. As I was on my own I only wanted a quick meal and the veal (which I heard being hammered in the kitchen!) was delivered fast and to a high standard. A pleasant atmosphere and stripped back decor added to the charm of this place. No pizzas on the menu but plenty of everything else.

• Visited April 2013