“Don't let the outside appearance put you off!”
Review of Memsaab

Memsaab
Ranked #90 of 269 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This is a brilliant restaurant - but don't expect the usual Indian cuisine. The dishes are unusual, and very tasty. The service is good, and the tables are well spaced, so you don't have to listen to other people's conversations!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Fresh tasting, well cooked food. We had an excellent Chicken Biryani and the butter chicken. Service was excellent and the surroundings were very pleasant.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Freshly cooked, well presented, served by the chef too! Good quality and nicely spiced to suit all palates with a good selection available on a creative menu.
Well worth consideration

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We went to Mem Saab on a Saturday night, as it was the only decent place we could eat by 10.30 - at least to our knowledge.

Staff was very polite, food was good: the Biryani was excellent, the Korma was decent.

A recommended restaurant if you are in the area and fancy this cuisine.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We booked a table for seven for 8pm. We arrived on time and weren't eating until well after 9pm. Very slow service. The food was little more that average. Three of us (myself included) ended up with a restless nights sleep due to stomach problems. I walked out of this place about a year ago after four of us had sat for over 30 minutes at lunchtime with no service. I swore I'd never go back. I gave it another go because the food was always good. I wish I hadn't. 2 1/2 hours for dinner with no dessert is not my idea of good service. This time I will definitely not be going back. It's also worth mentioning that the portions are small. I suppose there is a silver lining. My bad stomach would have been worse if I'd eaten more.

2  Thank Stewart K