“Great food, good price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Memsaab

Memsaab
Ranked #67 of 255 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London
“Great food, good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

Fresh tasting, well cooked food. We had an excellent Chicken Biryani and the butter chicken. Service was excellent and the surroundings were very pleasant.

• Visited November 2012

Tees Valley
“Dinner with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

Freshly cooked, well presented, served by the chef too! Good quality and nicely spiced to suit all palates with a good selection available on a creative menu.
Well worth consideration

• Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Late dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

We went to Mem Saab on a Saturday night, as it was the only decent place we could eat by 10.30 - at least to our knowledge.

Staff was very polite, food was good: the Biryani was excellent, the Korma was decent.

A recommended restaurant if you are in the area and fancy this cuisine.

• Visited October 2012
Totnes, United Kingdom
“Don't understand how this place is so highly rated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

We booked a table for seven for 8pm. We arrived on time and weren't eating until well after 9pm. Very slow service. The food was little more that average. Three of us (myself included) ended up with a restless nights sleep due to stomach problems. I walked out of this place about a year ago after four of us had sat for over 30 minutes at lunchtime with no service. I swore I'd never go back. I gave it another go because the food was always good. I wish I hadn't. 2 1/2 hours for dinner with no dessert is not my idea of good service. This time I will definitely not be going back. It's also worth mentioning that the portions are small. I suppose there is a silver lining. My bad stomach would have been worse if I'd eaten more.

1 Thank Stewart K
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“AMAZING NIGHT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Visited Memsaab on the weekend, it was my daughters 21st. Food was freshly cooked and it was really different how the chef came out and served the food! Staff were very friendly and attended to all our needs. Chilled atompshere, good range of drinks and great variety of indian food. Would recommand this resturant to all!!

• Visited September 2012