“Great”
Review of Chico's - CLOSED

Chico's
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chico’s is undoubtedly one of Leamington Spa’s most lively eateries. From the friendly staff to the fun groups of young people who seem to surround the tables night after night this was never going to be the place for a stuffy three course meal. However, far from being a High Street theme restaurant Chico’s feels very much like one of those gems you might stumble across on holiday and return to night after night. From the moment you arrive, roll up your sleeves, and get stuck in to those South American inspired cocktails to the moment you declare yourself defeated by the hearty portions of quesadilla and chilli you just know you’ll be back.
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We loved visiting Chicos for my friend's birthday. The meals were amazing, the cocktails were brilliant and the service was really friendly. The atmosphere's fun and we had a great night, will definitely going back.

2  Thank Katherine J
There are newer reviews for Chico's

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I came here recently with my family and i had the best meal ever!
The food was amazing and i would recommend the fajita-great texture and very authentic, mexican food!The starters are really good and the portions are really filling.
The cocktails are amazing, and reasonably priced at 5
pounds.
The atmosphere,and music service is very warming and amazing!
I love it here and would recommend you to go!!

1  Thank sevcan_demirci
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I went here with a friend for lunch and was so pleased with the overall experience that I decided to have my birthday dinner at Chico's the following week!
The lunch menu is great value for money at £6.50 and they make the effort to ensure you have a memorable time when you visit through excellent service and the offer of a sombrero to wear while you enjoy your food.
The cocktails are delicious (in particular, 'El Presidente') and the dinner menu is very reasonably priced.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant as I've had such a brilliant time there on both my visits! Most certainly one of the gems of the Leamington food scene.

1  Thank Ckgill
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Me and some friends ate here today for lunch as it was only £6.50, which we all thought was a very good price. As well as being reasonably priced, we found the staff incredibly warm and welcoming. It was a lovely restaurant and the sombreros they gave us to wear were a nice touch. Food didn't take too long to arrive and both the meal and the cocktails were delicious! We're already planning on going back and would definitely recommend this to friends. Absolutely lovely.

1  Thank Keeva R
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Nice, friendly service, cosy, family atmosphere, good service, good standards of food, the menu is varied, portion size is good, overall good value for money, handy public car park opposite the restaurant, tucked away down a quiet street