“Fantastic food and service”

La Coppola Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A little bit about us... Since its opening in May 2008, lovers of Italian food have made La Coppola the place to enjoy the best Italy can offer the discerning palate. Head Chef Jhun Mendoza and his team, conjure up dishes using only the finest and freshest ingredients, many sourced directly fromItaly, like the buffalo mozzarella from Campania, sun ripened tomatoes from Sicily and 24 month matured San Daniele Parma ham, with locally supplied fresh produce an equally important feature. Giacomo Esposito and his team will welcome you to your table and offer you specialities from our menu which will always include choices of fresh fish and seafood that have been sourced directly from the fish market on a daily basis. La Coppola also offers a unique atmosphere, with surroundings reminiscent of the Italian countryside together with echoes of best loved artistic masterpieces.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Took my partner for a birthday surprise on Sat 12th 0ct . Fantastic service and dinner , the fillet
steak was the best . Couldn't fault anything about the evening .

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Being a visitor to Warwickshire and wanting to take our family members to a good restaurant La Coppola was recommended. I am so glad that this establishment was suggested. We attended Sunday lunch and the place was well patronised which was a great sign.

From the moment we entered the service was of a very high standard . The owner was extremely hospitable as the staff who were very attentive.

The food is typically southern Italian dishes but of a very high quality and presentation. We started with an antipasto for all of us and then proceeded to an entrée. I love my spaghetti and opted for spaghetti with clams, prawns in garlic and tomato. The dish was so tasty that I mopped the sauce up with bread. The last time I had an excellent plate like this was in Sorrento Italy. I must also add this dish was only available as a main but the staff were so obliging they had an entrée size tailor made.

For main course I had the traditional Salti Bocca alla Romana . It was beautifully cooked veal with a madeira sauce. Deserts were exceptional and well presented. The wine list is quite extensive with some lovely Italian brands.

All in all it was a wonderful dining experience for the whole family. Would definitely go again and would recommend it.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Went for a meal here for a special occasion and was not disappointed. The food was brilliant and the wine we had we excellent too, even being one of the cheaper wines available. The atmosphere and the decor was also very good, taking you away from whatever was outside the window. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

What a pleasant discovery. Fresh food cooked to order with a reasonable wait between order and service. Staff are friendly and helpful, without being too intrusive. Great for family, group, and more intimate occasions. Price - around £45 for a two-course meal with mineral water and dessert. Try it out soon!

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

This is a fabulous italian restaurant, very popular, So if you plan to go for a special occasion, book in advance. Open for mid morning coffee, lunches and evening meals. The range of dishes is very good, great pizzas, seafood & steaks I have been a few times so I can't wait to return to try the pasta dishes. Suitable for family meals or a special occasion. The service is great and the prices are on par with any other high class restaurant in Leamington Spa. The atmosphere is relaxed and not to likely - just the way I like it. I can highly recommend this place.