“£3.50 for a soda and lime...took the edge of the great food.”
Review of Sabai Sabai

Sabai Sabai
Ranked #35 of 270 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We eat at sabi sabi on a regular basis, however I felt really ripped off after they £7 for two points of soda water with lime and about the same for 2 points of Coke....its cheaper to drink larger....I felt very ripped off because I choose not to drink alcohol.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Tasty well presented food, with helpful staff. Modern decor, to a high standard.

I've now been three times (in last 3 months) and the quality of the food is always excellent. I'm learning about Thai food and the waitress gave helpful advice - all the recommendations were great. We really enjoyed the fish dishes.

Two course lunch is fantastic value.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I visited Sabai Sabai with some friends on a girly weekend away in Leamington.
We were greeted and served some drinks in the sofa area, before being shown through to the table. The staff were really friendly and recommended some food choices to us.
The restaurant was busy, with a great atmosphere.
The set menu's were fantastic value and had a good variation of different foods.
Really recommend the Bangkok city with the green curry - yum!
The appetisers were also really good - with all of us saying that the prawn toasts were the best that we have ever had!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

After trying Thai Elephant (and being very disappointed by both the food and the cost) someone recommended trying Sabai Sabai as an alternative Thai restaurant.

Four of us went on Saturday night (no reservation) at about 8pm and we were seated straightaway. The service was very attentive and friendly, and the food was fantastic. And unlike after our visit to Thai Restaurant, I didn't feel I had been ripped off.

The food was tasty and there was lots of it - although to be honest it could have been a bit hotter with a guideline of two chillis out of three on the menu.

I will definitely be back and am grateful to my friend for recommending it - finally found a decent Thai restaurant in Leamington!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband and I visited here with our 17 month old daughter for lunch on 13th April. We could not have been made to feel more welcome. The staff went out of their way to cater for us and especially our daughter. Food was delicious as always. Highly recommend.