“21st birthday celebration”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“21st birthday celebration”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We went to Tino's on the 28/6/2013 to celebrate my nephews 21st birthday. There were about 16 of us. I have to say that we all really enjoyed it and had a good time. The staff were friendly and made us feel welcome. All in all an enjoyable evening. I would go back.

• Visited June 2013

“Great evening”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Twenty of us attended great service great food pleasant atmosphere good party after in hidden room nice surprise

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank wingle_10
Lancashire
“Lunch time special offers”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Have been here in evenings and lunchtimes. Evenings at weekends are very busy and booking is essential. Quite busy at lunchtimes with special offers - starter and main for £5.95 incl. Very polite staff. Family run. Food delicious. Handy for bus routes and car parking.

Visited May 2013
Preston, United Kingdom
“Don't be fooled by the plush interior...average.”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have eaten at Tinos on a few occasions, it is not somewhere I would choose to go but friends/family have chosen it. The inside of the restaurant is lovely, it is decorated really lovely, very clean and bright, there has always been a good atmosphere inside on the occasions I have visited.
I visited last in December 2012, the menu selection is very good but the food is nothing exciting, just average, not massive portions, not tiny, but nothing to write home about, for what you get it is quite expensive, it's nice as a treat now and then but I wouldn't recommend it as a regular eaterie. I hear they do a good new years party. As for staff I have no complaints.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank GreekVicki
“Terrible Management.”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

manner of the manager woman was appalling. would never, ever return. Served a 2 and 3 year old adult portions, as I had not specified I wanted a child's portion and charged adult prices as a result. Absolutely ridiculous.

1 Thank C0rriander