“Don't be fooled by the plush interior...average.”
Review of Tinos

Tinos
Ranked #52 of 582 Restaurants in Preston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have eaten at Tinos on a few occasions, it is not somewhere I would choose to go but friends/family have chosen it. The inside of the restaurant is lovely, it is decorated really lovely, very clean and bright, there has always been a good atmosphere inside on the occasions I have visited.
I visited last in December 2012, the menu selection is very good but the food is nothing exciting, just average, not massive portions, not tiny, but nothing to write home about, for what you get it is quite expensive, it's nice as a treat now and then but I wouldn't recommend it as a regular eaterie. I hear they do a good new years party. As for staff I have no complaints.

1  Thank GreekVicki

Reviewed April 28, 2013

manner of the manager woman was appalling. would never, ever return. Served a 2 and 3 year old adult portions, as I had not specified I wanted a child's portion and charged adult prices as a result. Absolutely ridiculous.

1  Thank C0rriander
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Really pleased with the quality of food served here. The restaurant itself is gorgeous too, thought the bill was a bit hefty though but I would still definitely eat here again!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

always find us a table weather we have an reservation or not , food always tasty and owners very welcoming great for couples or family occassions.

1  Thank bryanbaxter
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

One of the best Italians ive been too. Food is excellent especially their cheesy garlic bread. Staff are very friendly and the restaurant is very nice.

1  Thank blondie3003