“Great at lunch times too”
Review of Tiggis - CLOSED

Tiggis
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Tiggis is the ideal eating establishment for everyone, serving delicious Italian food to suit all tastes; including vegetarian options and children's meals. With a vibrant, friendly atmosphere, Tiggis provides the perfect setting for a memorable evening out in Preston.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We've always enjoyed the food, the service and the atmosphere at Tiggis. The lunch menu offers great value - a highlight of any shopping trip to Preston.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

After a meal on friday evening, I can now inform anyone reading the rather harsh previous reviews, I can honestly say this place served me the best meal I have ever eaten. The service was prompt and staff were friendly and attentive, after having visited italy on many occcasions it is safe to say this restaurant is on par if not better than some of the restaurants there!!! A visit is highly recommended and the specials are to die for!!!!

1  Thank Tom P
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Okay, so it was 6pm and there was only one other couple in but the place was like a morgue. The menu's felt greasy and were acky tobthe touch which was very offputting. We ordered two garlic breads, one ordinary, one cheese. The plain was exactly that, flavourless and dry. The cheese was dripping in oil but also lacking in flavour. My daughter had a pizza which looked rather heavy on the rocket but she said that it was very good. Her boyfriend had the lasagne. He pronounced it " okay but far from the best". I opted for the rigatoni gorgonzola. I like heavyish seasoning but this was very top heavy on the salt. To such an extent that I could only eat half of my meal, before giving up. In 50 years this is the first time that I have left food on my plate in a restaurant. Thank goodness we were charged at early bird prices. Because I wouldn't have wanted to pay full price. I'm so disappointed because this has been my mainstay restaurant for the last 30 years but I won't be back in a hurry.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My Fiancee and I eat here regularly and I can honestly say that neither of us has ever had a bad meal from here. The lunch menu represents fantastic choice, value and quality. The dinner menu is more varied and is also fantastic value. All food is prepared in plain sight, the decor and atmosphere of the place is amazing and (if you dont look out the window) you could almost be in Italy!!! The staff are mainly Italian and you can tell they are passionate about what they do. Friendly, polite and efficient at all times. I will always go back to Tiggis.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

great food im a regular here the food is top notch and the staff are tremendous, the penne arrabitta was perfectly cooked as usual and you cant miss the calamari for starter